seven

All eyes landed on Yena nor Yuri. Make Yena and Yuri look at each other and feel weird. "Did you don't want me and Yuri let in?" ask Yena.

Yujin coughed and oped the door widely. Yena and Yuri come in. She closed the door and turn to Yena and Yuri.

"Why did you stared at us like that?" asked Yena weirdly. Chaewon, Yujin, Minju and Wonyoung shook their head.

"Come on join us. We playing games." said Wonyoung happily. Yena and Yuri nodded and they sit beside Wonyoung and Chaewon.

"You want to play?" ask Chaewon to Yena. "Of course I want!" Yena answer and she grabbed the games controller from Chaewon's hand.

Chaewon rolled her eyes and turn to Yuri. "What happen between you and Yena?" ask Chaewon loudly.

Yena just ignored her meanwhile Yuri clear her throat. "E-Em.. ask Yena unnie." answer Yuri simply.

All of them facepalmed. "Yah! Answer the truth!" mad Minju to Yuri. Yuri giggles.

"Okay.. nothing's fun. Me and Yena unnie made up. That's all." all of them shocked. Yena just let them be.

"WHAT?! So Yena you accept Yuri as your stepsister?!" yelled Chaewon. Yena close both her ears until she lose in the game.

"Yahh!! I'm lose because of you!" shouted Yena not satisfied. "Shut up and now answering me, you dumb stupid duck!" reply Chaewon.

Wonyoung, Yujin and Yuri just look at them who was bickering.

"They are not our friends." comment Yujin to them. Wonyoung and Yuri nodded.

"She's not my sister."

"Agree."

"Yah Jo Yuri! I heard you!" Yena yelled and glared at Yuri. Yuri stick out her tongue and smirked.

"Yah unnie answer us please.." Wonyoung fake crying. Yena stop bickering with Chaewon and sigh.

"Yes! I accept her as my sister! Happy?" ask Yena and she playing games back. All of them except Yena and Yuri shouted happily.

Yuri lean to Yena and close her ears. "They are not our friends." say Yena to Yuri and the younger nodded.

"YAHH WE HEARD YOU!"

"WE want to go home. See you guys tomorrow." said Yena to her friends. Chaewon and Minju turn around and waved at them.

"Okay, bye Yena unnie.. Yuri.." reply Minju. Yena and Yuri nodded. They leaving the house and walked together.

"Where did you live? Let me send you." said Yena and Yuri look at her. "Doesn't mom did not send message for you? We live together."

Yena quickly grab her phone and open the messaged.

Yena yahh.. Don't be late okay? And make sure you go home with Yuri. Now we lived together.

Yena sighed and nodded. "Yeah sorry my mistake." Yuri giggles. "Before that, let's grab some ice cream, can we?" ask Yuri to Yena.

Yena glared at her stepsister. "What? Of course no! It's already late mom gonna be mad." Yuri pouted and crossed her arms.

Yena stared at Yuri. She shook her head. "Let's go home now." Yena pulled Yuri's arm and they walked to home.

Yuri just pouted. She was sulking with Yena. Yena realized it and ignored Yuri. Then, they reached their destination and they entered the house.

"Oh you guys are back." said Mr. Jo nicely. Yena and Yuri nodded. Mrs. Choi then walked closer to them.

"Guys, I have a bad news. I have to go to America for two month. They have an important job to me." said Mrs. Choi worriedly.

"I will accompany you, Seol A. Yena, Yuri.. you guys have to stay here. Okay?" Yena and Yuri nodded.

"Don't worry I will take care of Yuri." Mrs. Choi smiled. "I trust you, Yena. We must packing now. I already book a ticket and we will fly tonight. Yena, you and Yuri can't send us okay? We in hurry and you guys need rest too."

"I got it, mom. Don't worry and stay safe." said Yena. Mrs. Choi and Mr. Jo nodded and leave them.

Yena look at Yuri. Yuri glared at her and go to her room. Yena chuckles. "I don't know she like a kid, huh?"

MRS. CHOI and Mr. Jo already at the airport, they already bid a goodbye. Now, both Yena and Yuri was in house together.

Yuri was reading a book when suddenly Yena open her door. "Yah Jo Yuri!" called her but Yuri pretend as she not hearing it.

She just continue reading her books. Yena pouted. "Yah Yuri! I'm calling you!" Yuri rolled her eyes and look at Yena.

"What?!"

Yena giggles. "I wanna go out for a while. You stayed in house quietly okay?" Yuri's eyes widely open.

She shook her head. "Yah! Where did you wanna go, unnie?" ask Yuri scaredly. Yena smirked.

"It's secret."

"I wanna follow you!"

Yena shook her head. "I just go out for a while okay? Don't worry." Yuri sigh and then she nodded.

Yena then closed the door and the house was silent. Yuri felt scared. She'd never being alone. Yuri hates being alone.

She close the book and get inside the blanket. Yuri closed both her eyes and praying that Yena will be home quickly.

15 minutes has passed but Yena still don't appeared yet. Yuri start to feel scared and her eyes was teary.

She sobs after that. Yuri couldn't hold it anymore.  Suddenly, the door was open. Yuri startled and look at her door.

"Yuri? Why are you hiding on the blanket like that?" ask the personㅡYena. She lean closer to Yuri and sit beside the younger.

"U-Unnie.. w-where a-are you going?" ask Yuri, her voice are crack.

Yena then show her hand that have a plastic. "I buy this ice cream for you. I don't want you sulking with me anymore so Iㅡ"

Yena was cutted off when suddenly Yuri hugged her tightly. Yena shocked and she froze.

To be continued..

Okay bye👋