fifteen

Yuri smiling when saw Yoojung and Doyeon. "Hi guys!!" yelled Yuri and both Yoojung and Doyeon turn around.

They shocked. "Oh my god! Jo Yuri!!" and they hugging each other so tight.

"I miss you guys so much!" said Yuri and broke the hugged. Yoojung smiles. "We miss you too, Yuri. How are you here?" ask Yoojung.

Yuri smiled widely. "Yes I'm good here. Oh I already have a stepsister!" answer Yuri. Both Doyeon and Yoojung look at each other.

"Stepsister?" ask Doyeon. Yuri nodded. "Yes. Don't worry she's okay. She's fun and nice to me." added Yuri.

Doyeon and Yoojung nodded. "Okay we believe you. Come on let's sit." Yuri obeyed and they sit on the chair.

Then, Jihoon comes. "Sorry guys. I was a little bit late." Jihoon apologized and sit in front of them.

He out the stuffs on the table. Yuri felt weird. "What did you bought?" ask her to Jihoon. Jihoon smiled.

"I bought us foods and drinks. Let's eat here and chatting together." answer Jihoon.

"Yes, Yuri! We don't see each other for almost a month. Let's hangout with us. Because tomorrow, me and Yoojung have to back to Busan."

Yuri pouted. "What? Why so sudden?" asked Yuri weakly. Yoojung and Doyeon giggles.

"Don't worry, we will come here next time." said Yoojung and Yuri sigh. She nodded.

Jihoon take out the foods and drinks. They start to eat while laughing. But then, Yuri suddenly stop from eating.

"Eo? Yuri? Why did you don't eat?" ask Jihoon.

Yuri smiled and shook her head. "I'm full don't worry." Jihoon nodded and chatting back with Doyeon and Yoojung.

Yuri sigh alone. She suddenly remember her friends and Yena. Yuri don't want to eat cause she afraid if the others might not eat for dinner cause of her.

They talk together until late night. Yuri look at her watch. "Guys, I have to go now. My sister might be search for me."

said Yuri as she stood up. Doyeon and Yoojung also stood up. "Really? Hmm okay. See you next time, Yuri."

Yuri smiles and nodded. "You want me to send you home?" ask jIhoon fastly but Yuri shook her head.

"No it's okay. I will go alone. Bye guys." answer Yuri. Jihoon sigh and he nodded.

Yuri waved at them and leave the park. Jihoon stares at Yuri. He admit he still loves Yuri.

YURI open the door and saw the house was dark. She look around her and saw nothing. Yuri was weird.

She clsoed the door and lock it. Yuri then walk to Yena's room. She slowly open the door.

"Unnie?" call Yuri but silent. She saw a figure was laying on the bed. Yuri get inside Yena's room and lean to her sister.

"Yena unnie?" call Yuri. Yena hummed and open her eyes. "Sorry if I wake you up." said Yuri.

Yena sigh and wake up from her lay. "What do you want? You just comeback now?" Yuri scratch her cheeks and nodded.

Yena rolled her eyes. "Then go to sleep. Don't bothering me." said Yena and lay back on her bed.

Yuri pouted. She know her sister is mad. "Unnie, where is the others? I thought today they will sleeping in our house?" ask Yuri again.

Yena squeaked and wake up back. "They go home. We didn't ate for dinner. Now please.. go to your room. I'm sleepy." Yuri feel guilty.

Then, she hugged Yena. Yena was shocked. "Unnie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I'm the reason you guys didn't eat tonight." Yuri apologized.

Yena look at Yuri and then she caressing Yuri's hair gently.

"It's okay. Your friends are more important than us." Yuri lift her head up. "What are you saying, unnie? Stop talking nonsense please." mad Yuri.

Yena rolled her eyes. "Okay I'm sorry." Yuri pouted and hugging Yena back. "Let's eat. I'm hugry." said Yuri.

Yena feel weird and she broke the hugged as she stares at Yuri. "You don't eat? I thought youㅡ"

"No I'm not. I keep remembering you and our friends. I can't eat." Yena smiled and pinch Yuri's cheeks.

"Aigoo my Joyul is cute. Then let's eat I'm hungry too." Yuri left out a soft laugh. She nodded and they stood up.

They walked downstairs and Yena open the lamps. She and Yuri go to the kitchen and Yena turn to Yuri.

"What do you want to eat, Joyul?" ask Yena. Yuri was thinking. "I just eat anything you cook." answer Yuri.

Yena chuckles and nodded. "Okay then." Yena reply and she start to cooking. Yuri just sit on thr chair, watching Yena cooking.

Shit! Why my heart beat fast? Yuri, come on she's just Yena unnie. Not Jihoon or someone else but why did you feel like this to you stepsister?

Yuri squeaked slowly and looking at somewhere except Yena. She tried to calm down her heart.

Yena done cooking. She place the fried rice on two plates and walked to Yuri as she don't know what happen to Yuri.

"It's done. Let's eat now." Yuri startled but she quickly nodded. Yena didn't suspect anything so she start to eat.

Yuri then eat, following Yena. They eat silently. Yena then clear her throat.

"After this, go to shower and sleep okay?" ask Yena. Yuri nodded. "Okay, unnie." Yena smiled and continue to eat.

They done eating and Yena wash the plates. Yuri look and she back hugged Yena make Yena shocked.

And suddenly, their heart beat fast at the same time. They gulped and both of them covered their feelings.

They just silent. Yena just continue washing the plates in the sink meanwhile Yuri closed her eyes and tighten her arms.

Yena done washing and turn around. "What's wrong, Joyul?" Yuri shook her head.

She broke the hug. "Goodnight unnie." wish Yuri. Yena smiled.

"Goodnight, Joyul." Yuri smiled back.

Suddenly, Yuri lean closer to her and peck on Yena's cheeks. She quickly run to her room. Meanwhile Yena, she still shocked and held her cheeks.

Finally, she smiled widely. Yena then close the lamps and go to her room.

To be continued..