three

"I'm home." Mrs. Choi said as she entered her house. But then, Mrs. Choi felt weird when she don't heard anything.

She walked to the living room, and saw Yena with her friends was peacefully sleeping. Mrs. Choi smiled.

She go to the kitchen after putting her bag in her room. She cooked a simple breakfast like kimchi fried rice, kimbap and galbitang.

After done cooking, she go to the living room and lean to Yena. "Yena.. wake up dear." called Mrs. Choi.

Yena moved a little and hummed. "Wake up Yena. Breakfast is ready." said Mrs. Choi again.

Yena open her eyes and saw her mother. She rubbed her eyes gently. "Mom? When did you comeback?" asked her confusedly.

Mrs. Choi giggles. "30 minutes ago. Now wake your friends up and let's breakfast together. I will wait at the dining table. Don't be late." Yena nodded and Mrs. Choi leave her.

Yena look at her friends. "Yah dog! Ssamu! Wake up! Let's breakfast together! My mom already done cooking!"

shouted Yena as she smack Yujin and Chaewon's head. They yelped in pain and quickly open their eyes.

"Yah! It's hurt, dumb duck!!" mad Chaewon and Yujin. Yena stick her tongue out. "Let's get ready. My mom already wait for us."

"Your mom is here?" Yena nodded at Yujin.

"Now, let's breakfast together." they nodded and stood up. The three of them clean the living room before go to breakfast.

"LET'S go to the cafe." suggested Yujin. That time, they still at Yena's house. Both Chaewon and Yena look at Yujin.

"For what?" asked Yena. Yujin rolled her eyes. "For fun of course! I'm bored stay at house 24 hours." answer Yujin lazily.

Chaewon nodded. "Yeah sounds good. I don't have anything to do." Yena felt weird. "Wait. Where is your girlfriends? Why you guys didn't hang out with them?"

asked Yena. "They was busy preparing for the first day in university. They don't want us bothering them." answer Chaewon and pouted.

Yena make a disgust face. She then rolled her eyes. "Or did Minju and Wonyoung caught you guys flirting with other girls again?"

"Yah! It's not okay?!" both Yujin and Chaewon yelled. Yena laughed.

"Okay okay. Now let's go to the cafe. I will tell to my mom." they nodded and Yena go inside her house, looking for her mom.

After that, she walked out from the house and the three of them walked to the cafe near Yena's house.

They entered the cafe and search for sit. When they was walking, suddenly a girl bumped into Yena, making the girl was about to fell off but quickly Yena held her arms.

They look at each other. "Are you okay, miss?" asked Yena worriedly. The girl nodded before they pulled out each other.

"Yes, thank you miss. And I'm so sorry." the girl bowed as she apologized. Yena seems familiar with this voice.

But she can't remember where did she heard that voice. Yena smiled and she shook her head.

"No it's okay. I really okay. Don't worry." Yujin and Chaewon just looked. The girl smiled and bowed once again.

"I need to go now. Thank you.." the girl leave the cafe. Yena look at the girl until the girl was gone.

"Wow, that girl is so cute like a hamster." Yujin compliment. Yena look at her and rolled her eyes.

"I hope Wonyoung heard that and broke up with you." Yena and Chaewon laugh and leave Yujin alone.

"Yah unnie!!" she protest and followed them.

YURI leave the cafe. She turn behind her and saw the girl that she bumped into was laughing with her friends.

Yuri smiles. She think the girl is so cute like a duck. "Her voice is so familiar." Yuri mumbled and continue to walk.

She tried to remember where and when she did heard that voice. Yuri walk to her house.

Then, she smack her head. "Isn't she.. the girl that I bumped at the park yesterday?" she asked herself.

Yet, she nodded. "Yes right. She's the same girl." she added and smiled. "Is this fate? I like her pouty lips that like a duck. Cute."

Yuri mumbled and then she saw her father was with Mrs. Choi.

She was about to walk closer to them but then she heard something. Yuri quickly hide.

"How did you wanna tell your daughter? Is she will be okay?" ask Mrs. Choi worriedly. Mr. Jo sighed heavily.

"Hopefully she will be okay. I do this for her. I want the best for her." answer that man. Mrs. Choi nodded.

"Tell me what?" ask Yuri. Mrs. Choi and Mr. Jo shocked and turn around. Yuri walked to them.

"Oh Yuri.." Mrs. Choi gulped. Yuri crossed her arms and she asked once again. "Tell me what, dad? Mrs. Choi?"

Mr. Jo sigh and nodded. "Tell you that you will have a stepsister." explained her make Yuri shocked.

"WHAT?!" shouted Yuri. Mrs. Choi bite her lips. "Yes. You will have a stepsister. And a stepmother." answer Mr. Jo again. Yuri's eyes was teary.

"Who is my stepmother?" asked her angrily. Mr. Jo slowly pointed at Mrs. Choi. Yuri looked at her beloved auntie.

"I'm sorry, Yuri butㅡ"

"Stop." Yuri cutted her off. She wipe her tears. Mrs. Choi shut her mouth up. "I will not be mad. Sorry but I just shocked."

said Yuri, which makes her father and Mrs. Choi sigh of relief. They smiled. Yuri looked down.

"I will just supported you, dad. You know your best. I'm happy for you. Excuse me." Yuri said as she smiled to Mrs. Choi and leave them.

"Are you sure this is the right choice?" ask Mrs. Choi to Mr. Jo. Mr. Jo nodded. He nodded.

"I'm very sure, Seol A." answer Mr. Jo and they smiled.

"I will go now. We will meet next week with our daughter." Mr. Jo nodded and they bid a goodbye.

Chapter three is done! Oh my god is Yena finally gonna meet Yuri?

Stay tuned for next chapter and keep voting! 😊♥