nineteen

A/N : this chapter is only for 2Kim and Annyeongz scenes.

Minju look at Chaewon who was sighing after was calling with someone. "Unnie? What's wrong? Who is it?" ask Minju curiously.

Chaewon turn to Minju, she pouted. "It's Yena. She skipped class with Yuri again. And I don't know what's their problem this time." answer Chaewon.

Minju giggles seeing Chaewon's action. Chaewon facepalmed. "Why did you giggles at me?" Chaewon asked seriously. Minju smiled.

"No, but why did you was upset? It's just Yena unnie and Yuri." reply Minju, she pinch Chaewon's cheeks until Chaewon yelped in pain.

"Yah my cheeks!" shouted Chaewon not too loud, Minju laughed softly.

"Your cheeks looks chubby and that's why I pinch it. Cute." Minju compliment her and Chaewon laugh.

"Do you think Yena seems hiding something from us?" ask Chaewon as she put her hand on Minju's. Minju felt weird.

"Hiding something from us? What is it?" Chaewon sigh.

"Yeah, about her and.. Yuri." answer Chaewon and Minju shocked. "What do you mean? Do you mean... they are dating?" Chaewon shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know too. But I think they are. Yes, I know Yena like Yuri so much but we don't know if Yuri likes Yena or not. But I can feel that Yuri also likes Yena."

explained Chaewon, Minju nodded as she understand. Chaewon then smiled.

"Forget about them! Now, let's go for a date." said Chaewon and she pouted to Minju. Minju pinch her lips.

"What? But we have class." answer Minju. Chaewon smirked. "You must not open the group chat right? Professor Bae cannot come because he have a problem. So, there's no class."

Minju startled, she take her phone and ope the group chat. Chaewon giggles softly. Then, Minju laugh for her stupidness.

"Ahh. I see. So let's go!" said Minju and she stood up. Chaewon too and she grabbed her bag.

"By the way, where is Yujin and Wony? I don't see them from earlier." add Minju and look around her. There just have them and the other student who was chatting together.

"They already leave this university because Yujin wanna go a date with Wony. That dog was so desperate to go out with Wony." answer Chaewon and they laugh together.

"Let's go, baby." said Chaewon and pulled Minju's wrist. Minju was blushing hearing Chaewon call her baby.

At the end, they walked leaving the class to go for a date at somewhere.

"How about we go to the mall? I will treat you." said Chaewon and Minju nodded happily.

"Sure!" answer Minju and peck on Chaewon's cheeks. Chaewon smiled widely.

"WONY ahh let's go to there!" Wonyoung turn to look at Yujin who was holding her hands tight while pointing at somewhere.

She sigh. "Yujin ah, can you be patient for a while? I want to buy this shirt first." said Wonyoung, she shook her head saw Yujin's action like a kid.

Yujin pouted. "But I wanna go there now." Wonyoung squeaked. "Then go alone. I want to be here for a while. You pissed me off honestly."

Yujin startled, then she lowered her head. "Okay, I'm sorry for distrubing you." after that, Yujin walked alone, leaving Wonyoung dumbfounded.

Wonyoung sigh. She slap her mouth gently. "You mouth! How dare you say like that to Jinnie? She's hurt." said Wonyoung to herself and bite her lips hardly.

She saw Yujin wasn't go to the place she want. Instead, she walked without knowing where she wanna go.

Wonyoung sigh again as she felt guilty to Yujin. Quickly, she run to chased after Yujin. Wonyoung held Yujin's hand that made Yujin turn around.

Yujin face changed. She looked down. "Jinnie ahh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you." apologized Wonyoung sincerely and held Yujin's hand tight.

Yujin nodded. "It's okay. I know I always make some trouble to you and I always make you pissed off." Wonyoung shook her head.

She hugged Yujin so tight. "No you don't. Although your action like a kid, I don't care. I fall for you because of your action and you also was so caring."

Explained Wonyoung and look at Yujin without breaking the hugged. "I'm sorry, Jinnie ahh." Wonyoung pouted.

Yujin slowly smiled and it makes Wonyoung smiled too.

"Really?" Wonyoung nodded in multiple times. Yujin touch her nose.

"Now, where did you wanna go? Let's go there." said Wonyoung as she broke the hugged and interwined her fingers with Yujin's.

Yujin smiled wider after realized that. "Let's go to the coffee shop. I'm thirsty." Wonyoung softly laugh and nodded.

And then, they walked to the coffee shop.

"EHH? You guys also here?" asked Minju after saw Yujin with Wonyoung. They stopped.

"Ehh Minju unnie, Chaewon unnie." Wonyoung greeted and waved at them. Minju and Chaewon waved back.

"What are you guys doing here, unnies?" ask Yujin. "We go for a date. We have finished our meal earlier." answer Chaewon.

Yujin and Wonyoung nodded. "We're here for dating too. We was about to go home now." answer Wonyoung.

"Ahh we see." reply Chaewon. "So, how about let's go home together?" suggested Minju. All of them agreed.

"Sounds great, unnie. Let's goㅡ" Yujin was cutted off when suddenly her phone are ringing. She took her phone and saw the callers. "Who is that?" ask Wonyoung.

"It's Yena unnie." answer Yuji and quickly answer the call.

Hello, Yena unnie. Why did you call?

Oh hi Yujinnie. I just want to tell you what about tonight you guys come to our house? We want to tell something important.

Oh really? Okay then. I will tell the others.

Okay, I will wait for you guys at 8.00 p.m. See you guys tonight! Bye!

Bye unnie!

Yujin end the call and look at the others. "Yena unnie ask we to come to her house tonight. She want to tell something important. She wait for us at 8.00 p.m."

Chaewon raised her brow. "Something important?" Yujin nodded.

"Okay then. Let's go guys." all of them nodded and walked out from the mall.

To be continued...