fourteen

The next day, Yuri woke up from her sleeping and saw Chaewon and Minju was still sleeping, hugging each other.

Meanwhile Yujin and Wonyoung peacefully sleeping beside each other. Yuri turn beside her and saw Yena was sleeping while hugging her waist tight.

She rubbed her eyes gently and decided to cook for breakfast. Slowly and carefully, Yuri take Yena's hands off of Yuri and she stood up.

Yuri wash her face and brush her teeth. After that, she go to the kitchen cook for breakfast.

Without her realized, Yena was wake up after hearing noisy sound at the kitchen. She stood up and go to Yuri.

Yuri startled when feel someone was back hugging her. She stop from cooking. "Yuri ahh.. What are you doing?" ask Yena.

Yuri sigh of relief and continue to cook. "I'm cooking for us. Unnie, go wash your face and brush your teeth. Your mouth are smelly."

Yuri giggles and Yena squeaked. She nodded. "Okay." she reply and broke the hugged. She go to her room.

Yuri shook her head and continue her job. After done, she placed the food on the dining table. At the same time, Yena walked downstairs.

Yuri look at her. "All done?" ask Yena and Yuri nodded. "I will wake them up." said Yena.

She run to the living room and take a plushie. "Yahh wake up!! There have a fire in this house!!" yelled Yena.

Yuri giggles. She hold her laugh. Meanwhile, Chaewon, Minju, Yujin and Wonyoung quickly wake up.

"Fire?! Where?!" ask them. And Yena laugh so hard. "I'm just lying, dumb! Let's eat Yuri already done cooking."

Yena laugh and leave them. They gritted their teeth and run to Yena. "Come here you stupid duck!!" yelled Chaewon and pulled Yena's hair.

"ARGHH IT'S HURT, SSAMU!" and they all beat Yena. Yuri speechless and she sigh. She walked closer to them.

"Yah enough! If my unnie die, who want to take care of me?" ask Yuri as she pulled Yena to her. Yena hide behind her.

"But unnie! She start it first!" mad Wonyoung. Yuri squeaked. "Don't worry, she will treat us steak tonight." Yena jaw dropped.

Meanwhile all of them shouted happily. "I love you, Yena unnie!" said Minju and Yujin. Yuri stick out her tongue when Yena look at her not satisfied.

Yena sigh. "Okay fine. Since tomorrow also we didn't have a class." she answer and sit at the dining table.

"So we can stay here tonight!" said Wonyoung happily. Yena rolled her eyes.

"Luckily I love you guys." she mumbled but the others can heard. They laughed together.

In the evening..

THEY all was laughing together when suddenly Yena's phone are ringing.

They stop from laugh and Yena look at her phone. She smiled and answer the call.

>Hi mom!

Hi, Yena.. How are you? Good? How about Yuri?

>Yes we are good here.. Ahh today my friends are here. They stayed for two days.

Ahhh I see. Then it's good to hear from you and Yuri. Did you guys eat well?

>Yes mom don't worry.. Iㅡeh Joyul goㅡ

<Hi mom! It's Yuri!

Hahahahaha you and Yena was so funny, dear. I miss you guys.

<I miss you too mom. Eehh unnie go away from me!

<Mom if you comeback here, please smack Yena unnie. She always make me mad.

>Yah I'm not! Mom don't listen to her!

Okay enough guys don't fight. I will ended this call okay? I need to meet my client with dad.

<Really? Hmm okay mom. Stay safe.

I will dear. You and Yena take care too okay? We will back quickly.

<Okay mom. Bye!

>Bye mom!

Bye dears.

Yuri ended the call and give her phone to Yena. Yena glared at her. "I can't talk to mom because of you!"

"Yah not only you want to talk with mom! Me too!" reply Yuri. "Enough guys." said Yujin.

Yena and Yuri rolled their eyes. Suddenly, Yuri's phone are ringing. Yuri look at her phone and she answered the call.

"Hi."

"...."

"Ohh you wanna meet me? Right now? Sure."

"...."

"Okay, meet me at the part near your house. Okay, bye."

Yuri ended the call and everyone looked at her. "Who is that, Yuri unnie?" ask Wonyoung, want to know.

"Ahh it's Jihoon. He want to meet me. He said my old friends Doyeon and Yoojung was here. They want to meet me." answer Yuri.

"But unnie.. we already promised to each other that tonight we have a dinner together at the restaurant." said Yujin and she pouted.

Yuri closed her eyes. "Yes, I almost forget that. Sorry guys but you guys can eat without me. I'm sorry but I need to go to meet my friends."

Yena sigh. Her mood already gone. Meanwhile Chaewon and Minju just silent. Yuri then look at Yena.

"Unnie? Can I go?" ask Yuri. Yena nodded. "Yes, you may go. They are your bestfriends. You have to treat them well than us. Don't worry we will have fun too."

Yena answered with her heart ache. Yuri feel guilty but then she nodded. "I will dressed up now. Thank you, Yena unnie." say Yuri and she leave them. Minju sigh.

"It's not fun if Yuri wasn't there with us." said her. "Whatever. She want to go meet her friends and I can't say no."

reply Yena no emotion. They look at her. "Don't worry, unnie. Let's forget everything and have fun." added Yujin.

Yena just nodded. Her mind keep thinking about that Jihoon and Yuri.

Update!