four

Yena back to her house at 2.00 p.m. sharp. She open the door and saw nothing. Yena feel weird and get inside her house.

She closed the door and lock it. Yena walked to the living room and saw her mom was waiting for something.

"Mom? What are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for you, Yena."

Yena feel weird and she sit in front of her mom. Mrs. Choi just looked at her. "Looks like important. What is it?"

asked Yena. Mrs. Choi take a deep breath. "I hope you will listen to me and don't be mad." said Mrs. Choi and Yena gulped. Her heart beat fast.

"Tell me." say Yena. Mrs. Choi clear her throat. "Next week, after class follow me. We will meet your stepfather and your stepsister." said Mrs. Choi.

Yena shocked and she quickly stood up. "WHAT?! Are you crazy mom?! Stepfather? Stepsister?! The heck!" Yena shouted madly.

Mrs. Choi sighed as she closed her eyes both. "Mom, tell me this is prank right? Tell me all of this are lying!" mad Yena once again.

Mrs. Choi shook her head. "No, Yena. It's real. Actually, we already married." Yena jaw dropped. Her eyes was fully red and full with tears.

"You don't love dad anymore? That's why you married once again?! Huh? Tell me! You don't love dad anymore right?!"

"No! I love your dad. I still love your dad so muchㅡ"

"Then why did you do all these?!" Yena cutted Mrs. Choi off. Mrs. Choi lowered her head and shook her head.

"I have my reason that's why I do this, Yena. And this is the best for you." said Mrs. Choi. Yena laughed sarcastically.

"This is the best for me? Well it's not! I hate all this! Nobody can replace my dad!"

"Then what about me? Yes I still love your dad but I'm lonely too. I need someone to take care of me too. Don't you feel pity on me?" asked Mrs. Choi which makes Yena silent.

"I understand you mom butㅡ"

"Then why you can't accept all this? This is for my own good and your own good." Mrs. Choi said seriously.

Yena gritted her teeth. She held her hands tight. Yet, she nodded multiple times.

"Fine! If this what you want! I will let you married with him! I will let you have your new husband! But! I would never call him my dad! And I would never accept him and his daughter in my life!"

Yena said and then, she walked leaving the house. Yena closed the door loudly. Mrs. Choi raised her shoulder but then she smiled as her tears fall down.

"Finally, she agree yeobo.."

YUJIN and Chaewon look at Yena who was crying in silent. They feel pity but they still don't know what happen.

Yujin rubbed her back gently. "Unnie? Are you really okay? You can tell us." said Yujin gently.

Yena wipe her tears aggressively. She looked down.  Then, Yena sighed.

"I already have a stepfather and stepsister." announced Yena make Yujin and Chaewon startled.

"What?! Are you serious?" ask Chaewon and Yena nodded. "W-What a sudden.." comment Yujin slowly.

"And I don't like it! Doesn't she love my father anymore?! I don't want a new dad and heck! Stepsister?!" Yena shouted madly.

Yujin and Chaewon looked at each other. "Maybe she want the best for you, Yena.. We don't know. Maybe she was lonely too. That's why she want a new partner."

Yena shook her head, she crying more. "I know she lonely, I know she must have someone to take take care of us. But I don't fucking want it! I just want my old family.."

Yujin sighed, she hugged Yena tight. "You know what, unnie? Maybe I two younger than you but I'm matured than you."

Yena lift her head up, looking at Yujin weirdly. "I don't know what to say but let's just support you mom, unnie. I know she must have her own reason. You as her daughter, you should respect her decision."

Yena stay silent. She just looked down. "Yes, I respect her decision. I let her marry with that guy, but I would never accept him and her daughter as my family forever."

Yujin and Chaewon shook their head, don't know what to say anymore.

A week has passed, Yena didn't talk with her mom anymore. Mrs. Choi always tried to talk with her but Yena refused.

She always ignored her mom. They don't breakfast together anymore. Today is the first day Yena at the university.

She go downstairs and saw her mom was breakfast alone. Yena just took a glance and turn. She was about to walk but Mrs. Choi called her.

"Yena." Yena stopped and just frozed at her place. "What? Say now I'm already late." reply Yena coldly.

Mrs. Choi sighed. "After your classes, go home and dressed up. We will meet your new father and stepsister at the restaurant."

Yena heart ache. She keep her cold face. Then, Yena nodded and leave her mom just like that.

Mrs. Choi just look at Yena's figure until it's gone. Slowly, she sigh heavily and her tears fall down.

"I'm sorry, Yena."

YENA walked into the university and looking for her friends. She look around her and then she smiled.

"Yena!" Chaewon who saw her waving at Yena. Yujin turn around and waved too. Yena returned the waved and lean closer to them.

"So, where we gonna go now?" asked Yena after lean closer. "Let's find our music class." said Yujin.

They nodded and walked together. After 10 minutes, they finally found their class. They entered the class and saw many students too.

"Let's sit together, dogㅡ" Yena was cutted off when Chaewon pulled Yujin's hand and run leaving Yena.

They sit beside each other. Chaewon smirked. Yena rolled her eyes and go to them. "Yah Ssamu you steal my seatmate!" mad Yena, she pouted.

"You are late." comment Chaewon and Yujin laughed. Yena squeaked and sit in front of them alone.

Then, they talking together. Suddenly, Yujin look at the door. She tapped Yena's shoulder. "Unnie, isn't that the girl that bumped into you a week ago?"

Yena turn around and saw a girl with black hair was entering the class. She look around her and suddenly her eyes meet with Yena.

Both of them smiled sweetly to each other. Before Yena give signal to the girl to come to them. The girl nodded and walk to them.

To be continued..

Sorry guys my school is about to open so I have to focus on my school works so maybe I can't update everyday. 😭😓