sixteen

2 weeks later..

Yena and her gang realized that Yuri always hangout with Jihoon now instead of them. Jihoon of course happy when Yuri spend her time with him.

Now, Yena was alone at the class. She didn't want to join her gang eating at the cafe. Where is Yuri?

Of course eating with Jihoon. Yena sigh. Then, someone tapped her shoulder. Yena shocked and turn around.

Yujin smiled at her. Yena rolled her eyes. "Can I sit, unnie?" Yena nodded. Yujin then sit at Yuri's place.

She turn to Yena. "You seems different unnie. Is it about Yuri unnie?" ask Yujin directly.

Yena sigh and nodded. There's nothing she can hide from Yujin. Yujin knows everything.

"She's changed right?" asked Yena as she still look in front of her. Yujin nodded.

"Yes, she is. She spend her time with Jihoon only."

Yena squeaked and lowered her head. "Do I love her?" asked Yena to Yujin.

Yujin was a little bit shocked but then she sigh and nodded.

"From my eyes, I know you start to love her not as a sister, Yena unnie. You love her more than a sister." answer Yujin.

Yena felt her eyes was teary. She quickly blink her eyes to make the tears gone.

"Since when I fall for her? My stepsister? The heck!" Yena laugh sarcastically. Yujin shook her head.

"She's your stepsister, Yena unnie. You can fall in love with her. She's your stepsister in the paper only." said Yujin again.

Yena look at Yujin. "I felt so hurt when she ignoring me because of that Jihoon. I don't know what to do, Yujin ahh."

Yena finally crying, Yujin quickly hugged her tight. Yena burst her face into Yujin's neck. Yujin rubbed her back gently.

"Shh.. unnie.. I know what you feel so let it out. I'm here." Yena nodded and they silent.

Jo Yuri.. I love you more than a sister.

YURI walked out from her room, searching for Yena. She looked at downstairs but saw nothing.

She felt weird and decided to go to Yena's room.

Yuri open the door and saw Yena was playing games. Yena lift her head up and glance at Yuri.

But then, she focused back at her games. Yuri closed the door and sit beside Yena on the floor.

"Unnie." Yena squeaked. "What do you want?" ask Yena lazily. Yuri pouting. "Why did you act like this to me?" asked Yuri back.

Yena sigh and continue playing her games. Ignoring Yuri's question. Yuri facepalmed.

"Unnie I'm asking you!" mad Yuri but once again Yena ignored her. Yuri gritted her teeth and grabbed the controller from Yena's hands.

Yena shocked and turn to Yuri. "Yah give me back the controller! I might lose!" mad Yena and Yuri shook her head.

"No! Answered me first unnie. Why did you become like this?" ask Yuri confusedly. Yena sighed and take a deep breath.

"It's just your feelings. I'm okay. Now give me back." Yuri shook her head. She hide the controller behind her.

Yena squeaked and tried to get the controller from Yuri. She lean closer to Yuri, still try to grabbed it while Yuri still hide the controller.

Yena feel mad and she held Yuri's arm. She pulled it roughly make Yuri's body pressed together with her.

They looked at each other. Yuri realized their position was so closed and she gulped. Their face was so closed to each other.

Yena also nervous. But she quickly back to her sense and took the controller from Yuri and she lean back.

Yuri back to her sense, she clear her throat. Yena continue playing her games. "If you don't have anything to do, get out from my room."

Yuri sigh. "Unnie, what's wrong with you? Please tell me."

"It's nothing, Yuri." "You are lying." Yuri reply fastly. Yena silent. Yuri slowly hugged Yena.

Yena just frozed. "I miss you, unnie. I miss our moments." said Yuri weakly. Yena can feel the sadness in her tone.

Slowly, she turn off her games and hugged Yuri back. Yuri smiling.

"I miss you too. But you always with Jihoon and didn't spend time with us." said Yena and she facepalmed.

Yuri look at Yena. "I'm sorry unnie but I'm with Jihoon because he always give me news about Doyeon and Yoojung."

Yena nodded even she don't like it. "Okay okay. You are right."

Yuri giggles, she lean closer to Yena meanwhile Yena was so nervous.

Shit Jo Yuri! Don't lean closer to me! I might melt and do something to you! Yahh why did my heart beat so fast?!

Yena cursed in her heart, she tried to calm down and breath heavily to make her heart best normal.

"Unnie. Let's sleep. I'm sleepy." said Yuri and she lift her head up. Yena look at her and nodded.

They broke the hugged and stood up. Yena and Yuri lay down on Yena's bed. Yuri then hugged Yena so tight, she miss her sister.

Yena smiled happily, she returned Yuri's hug and they fall asleep together after a couple of minutes.

THE next day, Yuri and Yena was laughing with their friends in the class. Suddenly, Jihoon comes.

"Unnie, Jihoon is here." said Wonyoung and Yuri turn around. Yena rolled her eyes and her friends realized it.

Jihoon smiled to Yuri. "Hi Yuri." Yuri smiled back. "Hi Jihoon. What are you doing here?" ask Yuri.

"Oh I just wanna ask you, how about let's meet at the park after you done this class? I want to tell you something."

Yuri seems thinking and then she nodded. "Sure. See you soon." Jihoon nodded and leave the class.

"So you gonna meet him again?" ask Chaewon, not satisfied but she covered it. Yuri nodded.

"Yes. He said he want to tell me something." Chaewon and Minju nodded.

"Maybe about Doyeon and Yoojung." said Minju and Yuri nodded.

"Maybe." Yena just silent. "Hey, how about meet at the cafe after this class?" suggested Yujin.

They all nodded except Yena and Yuri. "Sorry dog but I want to rest at home. My head was dizzy." Yuri look at Yena.

"Are you okay unnie?" ask Minju pity. Yena nodded and smiled. "I'm okay, don't worry."

Little did Yena and Minju know, that Yuri was watching them with full of jealously.

Slight YenMin hehehehe...

To be continued..
🤗♥