twenty six

Yuri walk into the room, leaving Yena dumbfounded. She felt so mad.

She open her eyes and seeing no Yena in the room.

So she go outisde the room, to check up where is Yena but then she saw Yiren was hugging Yena and Yena hugged her back.

Yena never do like that to a stranger.

Yuri lay down on her bed, closing her eyes back. She hope all of this ia a dream. Then, Yuri heard the door was open.

Yena saw Yuri was laying. She closed the door and lock it. "Joyul." call her. Yuri squeaked madly.

"Don't call me I want to sleep." said Yuri no emotion. But then, Yuri felt Yena was laying beside her. Suddenly, Yena pull her body closer to Yena and Yena hugged her tight.

"Let me go." mad Yuri as she tried to push Yena but Yena tighten her arms around Yuri's waist.

"Let me explain to you, baby. Listen to me please.." begging Yena. Yuri felt her eyes was teary and she bite her lips, hard.

"Just answer my question, unnie. Who is she?" ask Yuri, holding her tears from fall away.

Yena pulling Yuri more closer to her, she sigh. "She is my ex, Wang Yiren." answer her.

Yuri let her tears fall down. But she don't sobs because she don't want Yena know she's crying.

"Yes, she is my ex. But we are nothing, Joyul. Her son accidentally bumped into me and I meet her. Then she tell me her husband leave her alone with her son because he don't want to take care of them. She hugged me first and I hugged her back because I want to calm down her. Believe me Yul I don't love her anymore. She also don't love me again. She also know I have a girlfriend."

Yena explain to Yuri, Yuri just heard it.

"Joyul please... Look at me, baby.. I begging you.." said Yena, she slowly turn Yuri to faced her.

Yuri just follow, she don't mad anymore. They look at each other. Yena wipe Yuri's tears gently and she closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Joyul. I won't do that anymore."

Yena apologized and Yuri just stares at her. After that, she pull Yena into a kissed and Yena startled.

She open her eyes and saw Yuri was passionately kissed her. She smiled a little before she kissed Yuri back, and also closed her eyes.

Yuri left out a soft moan when Yena bite her bottom lips, asking permission to entered her mouth.

Yuri open her mouth and Yena slip her tongue inside Yuri's mouth.

They kissing until Yuri could feel Yena was on top of her and Yuri brooke the kissed.

They look at each other before Yena start to kissing her back.

Yuri smiled, she wrap her arms around Yena's neck. Yena then pulled out the kisses and lean closer to Yuri.

"Be mine."

Yuri felt goosebumps when Yena whispering into her right ear, she gulped.

Yena look at Yuri. Yuri was nervous. "Yuri?" call her, wanting an answer. Yuri clear her throat and she avoided Yena's eyes. But then, she nodded.

Yena smiled widely. She pressed her forehead together with Yuri make Yuri look at her. "Thank you. I love you."

Yuri chuckles. "I love you too, unnie."  and Yena start to kissed Yuri.

THAT night, all of them was at the beach. They were doing a barbeque together.

Yuri was helping Minju and Yujin grilled the chicken and the sausages.

Meanwhile Chaewon, Wonyoung and Yena was sitting on the mat, eating the foods while chatting together.

"Unnies, Wonyoung ah! Do you guys want anymore?" ask Yujin. They turn to their left and nodded.

"Then come here. Don't be too lazy." say Minju and earning a laugh from Yuri.

Chaewon rolled her eyes but she still smiled. Quickly, she stood up with Yena and Wonyoung.

They lean to them and their girlfriends put the chicken and sausages into their plates.

"Come on join us, guys." say Yena as she pulled Yuri's hand. "But―"

"No buts. Let's go guys." Yena glared at Yuri make Yuri gulped. She nodded and Minju with Yujin also agree.

They sit on the mat together, and enjoying their meals. They also chatting together.

"Yena?" called someone. Make all of them lift their head up. Yuri's face changed meanwhile Yena smiled.

The others was shocked. "Yiren?" asked Chaewon and Yiren smiled to her. She nodded.

"Can I sit?" ask her and all of them except Yuri nodded. "Yes sure." answer Yujin. Yiren then sit in front of Yena and Yuri.

Yuri suddenly felt mad and jealous when saw Yiren was smiling to Yena even she know Yena and Yiren not loving each other anymore.

"So Yiren? What are you doing here?" ask Minju. "I came here with my son. He already sleeping in the room." answer Yiren.

"Son? You have a son?" asked Chaewon, her jaw dropped. Yiren laugh softly and nodded.

"Yiren how Younghoon?" ask Yena make Yiren and Yuri look at her.

"He's good so don't worry. He said he want to meet you again." answer Yiren happily.

Yuri couldn't hold it anymore. Quickly, she fake coughed make everyone look at her. Yuri left out a fake smile.

"I felt uneasy right now, guys. My head are dizzy. I want to rest so I go inside first okay?" said her.

"Are you okay, Yuri unnie?" ask Wonyoung worriedly. Yuri nodded. "Yeah I'm okay don't worry. I will go now."

Yuri look at them one by one. She also smiled fakely to Yiren but when her eyes landed on Yena, her smiled faded.

She just look at Yena and stood up. Yuri walked to her room and get inside it.

"Who is it?" ask Yiren curiously.

"Jo Yuri. My girlfriend." answer Yena and she smiled.

"Oh so she's your new one? She's seems nice." reply Yiren sincerely.

All of them laugh. "Yena unnie is proud right now." said Minju make Yena smiled wider.

"Shut up, you frog!"

To be continued..

🤭💛🧡