twenty seven

Yuri pouting, she sighed heavily. She still felt mad and jealous. Yuri feel that Yiren still loves Yena.

She squeaked and untied her black hair. She changed her shirt into a pyjama. After that, Yuri brush her hair.

Then, she heard the door was open but she not turn around.

Yuri ignored the person which is Yena as she stood up and lay on her bed. "Joyul~" call Yena gently.

Yuri sigh and she turn around. Yena was standing beside the bed. "What? I'm sleepy." answer Yuri.

Yena pouted and she lay beside Yuri. "Hug me." said Yena. Yuri raised her eyesbrow.

"What?"

"Hug me."

"For what?"

"Just hug me."

Yuri rolled her eyes before she lean closer to Yena and pull Yena into a hugged. Yena quickly wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and burst her face into Yuri's neck.

"Don't be mad." said Yena suddenly. Yuri bite her lips. "Mad for what?" ask Yuri, pretend as she don't know anything.

"I'm your sister yet your girlfriend. I know you, Yul." reply Yena seriously. Yuri sigh. She tighten the hugged and Yena feel it.

"You are mine." said Yuri make Yena shocked. She lift her head up and Yuri already stares at her.

Yena smiled. "Of course I'm yours." answer Yena and she giggles softly. Yuri facepalmed and she continue to hugging Yena.

"Don't make me jealous again. If not, I will make more worse than you do to me." said Yuri which makes Yena chuckles.

"Okay Ms. Jo Yuri, I will not make you jealous anymore." Yuri finally smiles, she kissed Yena's head.

"Hurry up. Sing me a song. I know your voice was so good than me." said Yena like a kid. Yuri laughed.

"Since when unnie become like a kid?"

"Since I become your girlfriend."

Yuri smiled wider and she start to sing a song to Yena.

(Express Moon ― Jo Yuri☽🧡)

Yena start to feel sleepy and she finally sleep in Yuri's arms. Yuri finished the song and slowly looked at Yena.

She smiled seeing Yena who was peacefully sleeping. She tighten the hugged.

"I love you so much, Yena unnie."

THE next day, Yuri was walking alone at the beach. She just looking in front of her without doing anything.

Yena still asleep in their room. Same goes with all her friends.

"Yuri ssi?" call someone make Yuri turn around. Her face changed seeing Yiren was smiling to her.

Slowly, she smiled back a little bit sincere. "Can I talk with you?" asked Yiren carefully and Yuri nodded. "Sure."

"Af first, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable last night. I know you must be jealous so I'm sorry for last night."

Yuri look at Yiren and she shook her head. "No, it's okay. I understand that you still love Yena."

Yiren laugh softly. "What are you talking about? I'm not loves Yena anymore. I already move on from her. I just look at her as my bestfriend now. Don't worry."

Yuri shocked, she clear her throat. "W-What?" Yiren nodded.

"Besides that, I now was dating with a girl named Sihyeon. We already dating for 4 months and my son also loves her."

explained Yiren, she look at the beach. Yuri slowly sighed.

"What I want to say is, congrats because you success make Yena open her heart back after two years. I know she don't hurt anymore but still I felt guilty to her."

Yuri nodded, she smiled. "I wish you and Yena always be happy. Don't hurt Yena because she was hurt too much before."

Yiren added and they look at each other. Yuri nodded. "Thank you, Yiren and I'm sorry too."

"Nahh it's okay. I will go now. See you next time." Yuri nodded and they bid a goodbye.

"Joyul?" Yuri turn and smiled seeing Yena was walking to her. "Yena unnie.." answer Yuri and she hugged Yena.

Yena hugged her back, she look around her. "Who are you talking too?" ask Yena softly.

"Ahh I was talking with Yiren." Yena nodded and then she smiling to Yuri.

"So you are okay now with her?" Yuri nodded happily. "Yeah.."

Yena chuckles, she pinch Yuri's cheeks.

"Yah, love birds! Enough with your lovey dovey okay?! It still morning let's breakfast we are hungry!"

Both Yena and Yuri turn around and saw their members was facepalmed. Minju who was speaking to them.

Yuri roll her eyes. They walked to them. "Just say you are jealous."

Minju squeaked. "Jealous your ass." all of them laugh and they go to the restaurant for breakfast.

TWO days are passed and now they were at Seoul, continue studying together. Their life become more better without Jihoon and Mrs. Jo anymore.

Yuri and Yena decided to not tell their parents about what happen to Yuri and about Mrs. Jo.

Yuri don't want her dad thinking about Mrs. Jo anymore.

Now, they all was at the restaurant, eating steaks as Yena promise before this.

"Wahh this steak is so good!" comment Yujin happily make Yena roll her eyes. "That's why the name is steak, you dog.."

Chaewon and Wonyoung giggles meanwhile Minju laugh. Yuri just smiles and Yujin squeaked.

"Hey, what about we go to shopping together after this? I don't want to stay at home." said Minju.

Yuri nodded. "Yeah sure. I was boring too." support Yuri. Chaewon rolled her eyes.

"Why you must boring? Yena always stick with you she must doing something to make you not boring, Yul."

both Yena and Yuri blushing as they understand what Chaewon said.

Chaewon burst out into a laugh, same goes with Yujin and Minju except Wonyoung. She's blurr.

"Wait why did you guys laugh?"

"Ahh it's nothing, Wony."

Yujin answer and Wonyoung pouted. She don't believe it.

"Y-Yah!! Enough or I don't want to pay for this meals!" Yena glared at Chaewon make Chaewon close her mouth quickly.

She giggles. "Okay okay! I will shut up." said Chaewon and Yena clear her throat.

Yuri just silent, she still feel shy.

"But who knows if you guys already do it―"

"YAHH KIM CHAEWONN!!"

🤣😂

Btw hi guys! Here's the update!