Chapter 41

CHAPTER 41
Ring
(WARNING! SPG scene ahead!)

Wala siyang kaide-ideya kung siya ba'y nananaginip o masyado lang siyang tinamaan ng kalasingan gawa ng kanilang pag-inom. But when she felt his hands caressing her waist, crawling to her back, and pressing her body against his, she realized that she wasn't dreaming at all.

His ravenous and passionate kisses didn't take much time for her to give in. Recovering from the shock, she kissed back hungrily as she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

Kumalabog ang kanyang dibdib sa pinaghalong kasabikan at pagkakaba. Hindi siya makapaniwala na nangyayari itong muli.

She told him to kiss her if he was jealous. So was he?

Her hope started to grow again. As his kisses were filled with hunger, she responded it by showing how happy she was at the moment.

His hands went to her bottom, squeezing it in his big hands. She gasped and took a sudden intake of breath from his mouth. He covered her mouth again with his, sipping and draining her energy.

Seeming to feel the weakening of her knees, he lifted her thighs and she wrapped it around his waist. She thought she needed a moment to breathe so she cut off their kiss for a while and offered her neck instead as she caught her breath.

He started to roam his lips around her neck, and she pressed his face even more by gripping into his hair.

She closed her eyes and let herself drown at this familiar touch she was missing.

Naramdaman niya na lamang ang paglalakad nito patungo sa direksyon ng kama. Her body bounced against the bed when he lay her there. Naramdaman niya ang paggalaw ng kama nang pumatong ito sa ibabaw niya upang patuloy siyang halikan.

Nag-iinit ang kanilang mga katawan. Body against body. Lips against lips. Heat against heat.

Muli nitong pinaghahalikan ang kanyang leeg. His tongue traced the lines of her collarbone, planting soft bites on her skin.

Her hands remained in his hair while she let him do things to her without any complains.

His hand went to her big round breast, playing his finger on her hard nipple in circular motion against the pad of her bra and the fabric of her shirt. She let out a frustrated moan.

"Undress me, Sancho," she moaned with eyes closed. She wanted him. Right here, right now. She wanted their naked bodies pressed against each other. Feeling each other's heat and skin.

He did as he was told. His hand slid through her back reaching for her bra. She arched her back to give him easy access. He unfastened its hook without any difficulty.

She reached for the hem of her shirt and removed it. Naramdaman niya rin na ibinaba nito ang suot niyang shorts. Doon niya lang napagtanto na wala na siyang kahit ni anong saplot nang mapadilat.

The only thing that left her covered was her underwear. She blushed when she saw him staring at her body like an art in a museum. She couldn't see any emotion.

Napaiwas siya ng tingin sa sobrang hiya. Kahit pa ilang beses na itong nangyari sa kanila noon, iba na ngayon. Did he not find her attractive at all? Why was he just staring at her?

She grabbed her shirt and covered her body. She looked away when he looked at her in the eyes.

When she started to lose weight, that's when she also started to lose her confidence. She was afraid of what he thought of her. Na hindi na siya ganoon kaganda kagya nang unang beses na mahulog ito sa kanya.