Thirty-three:

Thirty-three:

Alina was on a boy's bed. This was different from hanging out on Mal's bed. Mal had never kissed her neck, or ran his fingers through her hair, and he'd never murmured, "Alina," so tenderly she thought might be wrecked from the tenderness of it. "Alina, Alina, Alina." He was straddling her now, and she couldn't help letting out a squeak as she pulled off his shirt.

He chuckled and grinned down at her. "Like what you see?"

She smiled, and she traced the tattoo that had haunted her dreams since she had seen it at the gym. The R with the fox. She placed a feather light kiss on top of it, and Aleksander shivered. He locked his grey eyes on hers, and his length was hard, pressing into her center through his jeans.

A groan came from him. "Are you sure you don't want to give in?"

"Positive," Alina said with a smile, "however what happens after that year is up is anyone's guess."

Aleksander's eyes widened. "You like torturing, don't you?"

"My favorite pastime when its you."

"I'm keeping that in mind for later." He chuckled wryly, and then he kissed her again, this time going to take off her shirt. When he did, Alina fumbled with her bra and tossed it to the side. He paused kissing her, and he took a moment to admire her breasts. A low whistle came from him. "Saints, Alina. Oh, I am going to worship your breasts, Santka."

"I'm no saint," she replied with a blush.

"Good," he said, kissing her again, "because neither am I. And there's nothing very Saintly for what I'm about to be doing to you."

He took her left breast in his, and he played, and massaged it and the nipple, and then he took the other one and started sucking, biting down hard on it making Alina cry out. He pulled away, and Alina looked up at him, running her fingers through his hair. "Want me to stop?" he asked.

Alina shook her head. "More," she whispered, "more."

He grinned, his grey eyes sparkling, and he pulled down her pants, and underwear, tossing them on the floor. Then he was in between her thighs, lightly stroking her, and he stuck a finger in her folds. Alina writhed under his touch, and a whimper came from her as her whole body tensed underneath him. "Think you can take another?"

Alina nodded. He stuck another finger in there, and then one more, and she cried out as he made her undone at his touch.