Thirty-eight:

Thirty-eight:

The clothes were coming off. Alina was completely naked, standing in Alexander's room, and he was staring at her. "Oh Saints," he murmured, "you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

"Think of how differently things would have gone if you hadn't called me Little Orphan Annie that first night Mal introduced us."

Aleksander winced. "That was not one of my finer moments. To be fair, you are tiny Starkov."

Alina crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, this isn't fair. I'm standing completely naked, and you still have your clothes on."

Aleksander grinned at her. "I can oblige."

"Okay but maybe...maybe I can..." she was turning red now, and Aleksander smiled at her.

"Use your words, Alina."

Alina blushed harder. She was on her knees before she knew what she was doing, and she took off his pants and boxers so that she was staring at his cock.

Aleksander grinned down at her. "Oh," he said, "oh...you want to show me some appreciation, sweetheart?"

"I want to." She smiled at him. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"I want you to put it in your mouth baby girl, and I want you to suck on me, okay?" Aleksander said.

Alina grinned, and she took Aleksander's cock in her hand, bringing it to her mouth. She didn't know if she would fit, and it was strange, having a dick in her mouth. "Suck, baby girl," he rasped, and Alina sucked and licked. Aleksander thrust into her as he did, and Alina wasn't sure if she could take it, but he gripped her by her head to steady himself. She sucked him, and she could feel him gripping her tightly as he groaned. "Oh, that's it, Alina," Aleksander said, "oh you're doing so, so good, sweetheart. Oh----oh, I think I'm going to cum, baby girl. I am----"

He came in her mouth, the cum white, and salty and bitter. Alina shouldn't have liked it but there was something about knowing it was from Aleksander that made her giddy. She had unraveled the confident playboy, and he had spilled it into her mouth. Aleksander pulled his cock out and he looked down at her. "Swallow for me, hmm?"

Alina swallowed, and she licked the little bit of cum that had dribbled from her mouth. Aleksander knelt and he kissed her. "Oh, I like the way you look with my cock in your mouth."

She smiled. "I like taking your mouth."

Aleksander took her hand, and pulled her up, kissing her again and then he pulled her towards her bed. "Tit for tat, Alina. You made me cum and now its time that the two of you." He straddled her and parted her thighs with his hand. "Oh, you've no idea how much I love this space between your legs. It's my favorite place."

Alina grinned. "Then, why don't you show it some attention, hmm?"

Aleksander lifted her thighs up over his shoulders, and then his tongue was in between the folds of her pussy. He licked her, and licked, causing Alina's whole body to tense and shiver. Alina gripped his head tightly to keep herself steady, and she cried out his name, "Aleksander!"

He pulled his head from her pussy, and then he put in one finger, stroking her, and stroking her, using her cum to make her even wetter. "So needy for me," he said, "I can't wait until you take my cock, Alina. Sure, you don't want to give in now? I could make it even better for you sweetheart."

She was too busy being a whimpering mess to even focus on his words as his fingers did delicious things to her, and then she was coming again, so loudly that it echoed through the house and she was very glad no one was home for the holiday weekend. When she finished, she sat up on her elbows, messy, and satisfied, and panting.

"You're going to break me," she whispered.

He grinned. "That is the plan, sweetheart. I wasn't kidding when I said that I wanted to make you mine."

"This isn't because of Mal, is it? I'm not some revenge fantasy, am I?"

Aleksander laughed. "I've got plenty of fantasies, Alina. None of them involve my cousin. All I care about is you. I could ask you the same thing though. You're not just with me because you want to piss off Mal, are you?"

Alina kissed him. "If this were about pissing off Mal, I would have done it sooner. The only reason I want to be careful about us is because I don't want to upset him while he gets better. If you win, I'll tell him."

"You're really too good of a person for him, you know that don't you?"

"Same could be said of you," she replied, "what do you have to eat? I'm starving."

"Well, there is one thing---"

"Real food," she said, swatting him playfully.

Aleksander laughed. "Um. I think we've got left over pizza."

"That's not food. Let's go grocery shopping. I'll cook something."

"You can cook?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No, but I can youtube."

He made a face. "This isn't going to result in me having to explain to the guys why the house is burned down now, is it?"

"No. I don't think so. It'll be fine. We'll get boxed stuff."

"Boxed stuff. What does that mean?"

Alina blinked. "Please tell me you're kidding. Pasta. Rice. All of the college staples. Mashed potatoes. They all take a few minutes to make."

"I have takeout menus."

"Rich boy," she muttered.

"It would be so much easier if you would let me spoil you."

"You ever think how much simpler your life would be if you didn't have fancy tastes and you didn't have to rely on your mom for stuff. Maybe you wouldn't get dragged out to do her bidding."

Aleksander sighed. "You do have a point there. However, I've become accustomed to a certain lifestyle, Starkov. I'm not ready to give that up yet. At least until I'm a football player, and then I'll be good."

"Okay, Peacock. I'm going to show you how to be frugal. Got it?"

"Sounds like a terrible time. As long as I'm with you, I'll enjoy every minute of it." He kissed her, and she kissed him back, cupping his face.

They got up, and got dressed, and then they went to the store. They listened to music the whole way, Alina sang off key along to a song on the radio, and Aleksander held her hand the whole time.