Sixty-three:

Sixty-three:

Alina and Aleksander tried to be normal for the next few days. They didn't think about the break in, or about the threat that had been made against them. They went out grocery shopping, for regular food, and for Christmas dinner. Nothing was too fancy, they did cranberry sauce from a can, sweet potato pie, mashed potatoes, ham, rolls from a box, and stuffing. Alina also threw herself into baking. She made dozens upon dozens of cookies. Sugar cookies, and gingerbread, and chocolate chip and then she made a pumpkin pie, and an apple pie.

Aleksander watched her go into her frenzy, and he said, "You know you can't bake away your problems, right?"

Alina sighed. She was decorating the gingerbread cookies, and Aleksander was decorating them with her. "I know I can't. But if I don't do something, all I'm going to think about is how it feels like the world is crashing in on me. My family is..." she took a deep breath, unable to even finish the sentence. Aleksander stopped what he was doing, wrapped his arms around her waist from the back, and he kissed first the right side of her neck and then the left.

"Your family is royalty," he said heavily.

Alina nodded. "That sounds so insane to me. Who does that happen to? No one. No one is secretly royalty. And it's not like I was born out of wedlock or something, so I'm still...I don't know. Eligible to inherit or something? And why were my parents staying away from them? Because we certainly didn't live like royalty. And why did my parents have maps of The Fold?"

"All very good questions," said Aleksander, "do you want to find out what the maps are?"

"I do. Do you think Nikolai or Vasily might know?" Alina asked.

"They might, but I would be hesitant to get them involved. You don't know if they're the people that your parents were trying to hide the maps from. I mean, there's a reason why you weren't living in the lap of luxury when you could have right?" Aleksander said.

"I guess that's true," Alina said, "but how do I try to find answers? I mean it's not everyone that looks into The Fold. If I start asking questions, someone is going to find out and they are going to...well, I don't know. But apparently this is the kind of world where people break into your house when they don't get what they want. You were shot, Aleks. I saw you bleeding, and I had to wash your blood from me. Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night, and I still think that I've got your blood covered over me. I don't want that to happen again. I can't lose you again. I won't lose you."

He kissed her on top of her head. "You're not going to lose me, sweetheart. I'm not scared of any prince, or whatever people they send after you. I already told you. No one is going to take you from me. You are mine, and I would fight off a million armies to keep you safe if that's what it takes."

Alina turned in his arms so that she was facing him. He cupped her chin in his hands, and then Alina stood on her tip toes, and she kissed him. He kissed her back, and hard, until her lips were swollen. Alina moaned into his mouth and pulled away from him. "Make me forget," Alina whispered, "make me forget all of this mess. Make me only think about you."

Aleksander grinned. "That can definitely be arranged, sweetheart. Are you needy for me?"

She was wearing his boxers, and an old Ravka U shirt of Aleksanders. "Very," she said. Aleksander picked her up, and he put her on the other side of the kitchen counter.

"Let's find out how needy you are for me, huh?" Aleksander said. "If I touch your precious pussy, are you going to be wet with desire for me?"

Alina bit down on her lip and made a little raspy breath. Aleksander pulled down the boxers of his that she had stolen from him, and she wasn't wearing any underwear. "Spread your thighs for me, sweetheart."

Alina did, and Aleksander reached between her thighs, and he stuck one finger in between her folds. "Just as I thought," he said with a grin, "you are positively dripping with need for me, baby girl. I'm going to fuck you here, on the counter."

Aleksander pulled down his pants, and then he put his cock into her entrance. He held onto her tightly, pressing her into her chest. Alina gripped his shoulders tightly, her nails digging into his skin as he thrust into her. "Oh Alina," he murmured, "you look so pretty, taking my cock. I wish you could see your face. Pure ecstasy."

Alina gripped his shoulders tightly as he rocked back and forth into her, and he could feel her entire body clenching against him as she cried out. Aleksander's cock hardened inside of her, and he could feel his seed spilling inside of her, one of his favorite things. His cum marking her cunt as his. Aleksander cried out too as he came inside of her, and then he kissed her forehead, pulled off her shirt and kissed in between her breasts and down her stomach.

"I think," said Alina, "I'm done baking for the day. I just want you to make me forget everything."

He chuckled softly, and then he kissed her again. "I think I like the sound of that. Let me carry you, baby girl." He picked her up and carried her with her legs wrapped around his waist, kissing her as he took her up the stairs. He placed her gingerly on his bed and then he fucked her multiple times, until they fell asleep on the bed, wrapped up around each other.