Forty-three:

Forty-three:

Sunday was the last day of break. Alina had fallen asleep naked in Aleksander's arms, with him naked on top of her. She woke up to Aleksander kissing her between her thighs, nuzzling her legs, and then he was in between her folds doing lovely things with his tongue to her. "You know what I still haven't seen?" he said, when he pulled his head from in between her legs.

"What?" she asked.

"You masturbating."

Alina blushed. "I think you pleasure me well enough."

He grinned. "Oh, I know I do. And I love doing it. But I do like the idea of my little Alina getting hot and bothered while waiting for me and taking matters into her own hands. I've got to make certain that my lovely girl knows how to satisfy herself. I want to see it, Alina."

"Okay," she said, "what do I do?"

"Here, I'll show you."

He took her hand in his, then slowly placed it in between her folds. "Rub slowly for me, sweetheart. Rub until you are dripping wet, and seeing stars, and calling my name."

Alina did, and found her toes curling, and she had to bite down on her lip to keep from whining. "Oh no," Aleksander said, "I want to hear those lovely noises that you make."

Alina stopped biting down on her lip and let herself cry out as she came undone from the touch of her own fingers, looking at Aleksander as she did so. She loved feeling this way. Wanted to know the whole experience, desperately wanted him. But she wasn't ready. Not yet. She didn't know if she could trust him still, and she wasn't about to give such a huge part of her to him yet. Not until she felt certain that he would stay.

She let herself get overcome as she touched herself with just her finger, watching Aleksander watch her.

"That's it," Aleksander whispered, "come for me, baby girl."

She whined a little more, calling his name. "Aleksanderrrrr...." Then, she completely came undone, a mess of a girl, her finger dripping with her own juices from thinking about everything they had done over their break.

He smiled down at her and kissed her. "Saints, you look lovely like that."

Alina smiled up at him. "That...that was amazing."

"I thought you might like that."

"I did." She cupped his face in her hands, and she kissed him deeply. "I hate that I have to go back to the dorm. I like being here, in our own, cozy, little world. Everyone else is going to come back, and everyone else is going to speculate, and I...I just want this time to be ours a little longer."

He took her hand through his. "We could always call the bet off if you wanted."

She laughed. "The bet is for my safety, and yours."

"How do you figure?"

"There's just still so much we don't know each other. I don't want either of us doing something that we're both going to regret later."

"That's what love is, Alina. Sometimes there will be regrets but you've got to take the risk. Otherwise, you'll never know what's worth staying for and what isn't."

"But usually I don't get to stay," she said, "usually there's someone or something taking me away, and I find happiness for a moment, and it all crumbles down. I don't want everything to crumble with you. I can't stop thinking about that woman at the museum either. You know my family is there, looking for me, and there's something preventing them from just seeing me...and I can't shake the feeling something is going to happen and mess everything up."

Aleksander let out a heavy sigh and pressed his forehead against her. "I understand. I don't like it, but I understand. We'll take all the time you need. When you're ready, I'm going to be ready for you. Okay?"

"Okay," she said, and she kissed him. "Should we go get breakfast today? Get out of the house for a change?"

He sighed. "It's cold."

"Yes, but we've spent way too much time in bed."

He grinned. "There is no such thing as way too much time in bed. Not when it leads to such wonderful orgasms for both of us."

"Well, I need food."

"I can't let my girl go hungry now, can I?" Aleksander smiled at her. "Okay. We'll go get food."

Alina smiled. "Good." The two of them got up, and got ready and then they went to breakfast together.