Sixty-one:

Sixty-one:

When they got back from their shopping, Aleksander turned the record player he had on, and put on some Christmas music. Alina made some hot chocolate for the two of them and they set about decorating their tree. "So, I made reservations for New Years," said Aleksander, "I thought we could have dinner. The Crow Club does fireworks, and technically, it was the first place that we went on a date. Plus Kaz gave me a discount."

Alina raised an eyebrow. "Did he really give you a discount?"

Aleksander grinned. "That's for me to know, and for you never to find out."

"Well, as long as we can order The Grand Palace again, I'm fine with that."

"And you've got to let me get you a fancy outfit for the occasion. The fireworks are best observed from the balcony, and it's a place to be seen. Besides, I want to kiss you in front of everyone at midnight so that they can know how great we are together. Consider that part of my present, yeah?" Aleksander said.

Alina sighed. "Okay, but only part of it. I still get to get you something, okay?"

"Okay," he said, "if you insist."

"I do insist."

Alina took a sip of the heart chocolate in her hand. "Well, it looks much homier now, I must say."

Aleksander grinned. "That's because you're magic, Starkov. It's not the decorations that are making it homier. It's you that makes it homier. You are complete and total sunshine. You brighten up every place that you're in. It's what makes you so addictive, and why I can't stop being around you. Because you make everything better."

Alina blushed. "I don't know where you get that idea. If that were the case, I wouldn't have been alone for so long."

Aleksander reached out and took her hand in his. "You were alone for so long because your family has a weird feud thing going on. Not because of who you are. You're beautiful and wonderful. You light up every room that you walk in."

Alina smirked. "Aleks, are you trying to flatter me into bed?"

Aleksander kissed her neck. "No. Just saying what is rightfully deserved." He kissed her on top of her hand. "Do you want to start with your Christmas presents early? Because I have something that would really, really like to be unwrapped, you know."

"Is it your penis?" she said.

Aleksander chuckled. "Obviously."

"I think I would like to see that."

"Then, let's go get to unwrapping." Aleksander picked her up, carrying her bridal stye up the stairs, to their room. He placed her down on the bed and they pulled off their clothes.

"I want to try something," said Alina, "I want to pleasure you this time. You've pleasured me lots. I want to show you---"

"You want to suck on my cock, sweetheart?" Aleksander said, his voice low and husky.

Alina nodded.

"Okay," Aleksander said, "let me get off the bed."

The two of them got off the bed. Alina got on her knees, and Aleksander let Alina take his cock in her hands. Alina could feel it growing in her hands. She brought it to her mouth, popped it in, and started to suck. Aleksander gripped her shoulders tightly as her head bobbed up and down, sucking his cock in her mouth. He grunted, "That's it, sweetheart. There's my baby girl. Such a good little cock sucker, you look so pretty with my cock in your mouth, Alina."

She sputtered a little as he thrust into her mouth, and she was filled with his cum. Aleksander grunted, and didn't stop until he cried out her name as an orgasm went through him. "Alina!" he cried out, and then he was panting as he took his cock from her mouth.

Alina smiled up at him, wiping cum from her mouth. "I like making you come undone."

Aleksander grinned, and he bent down and kissed her deeply, cupping her chin with his hands. "I like you making me come undone. But now, Miss Starkov, it is time for me to make sure that you get your pleasure too, sweetheart."

Alina blushed.

"I'm going to get on the bed, and you are going to ride my cock, sweetheart. Got that?" Aleksander said.

Alina nodded.

Aleksander got onto the bed, and Alina crawled on top of him, straddling his thighs. "Slide yourself onto my cock, my little sun. I want to feel your pussy wrapped around me, and I want to see your tits bouncing as you take it."

Alina smiled at him. "I can do that, baby." Alina slid her pussy onto his cock, and she began to writhe her hips around.

"Pleasure yourself while you do it sweetheart," he said, "I want to see you cum while you've got your fingers in there too."

"It's too much," Alina muttered.

"It won't be too much," said Aleksander, "it will be exactly what you need. Do it for me, baby girl. Or else I might just have to punish you. You don't want to be punished, do you?"

Alina bit down on her lip as she thrust onto his cock. "What does punishment entail?"

"Spanking," he said, "maybe I'll spank you anyway because I want to see my hands on your pert, little bottom. The red marks from it..."

Alina put a finger in her pussy, and she started to rub as she thrust her hips onto Aleksander's cock. Her pussy clenched around him, and she could feel herself getting wet as she rubbed. A mewling sound came from her.

"Oh, there's my pretty girl," he said, and then he was massaging her breasts, and playing with her nipples, "you look so lovely, cumming on my cock, and your breasts feel so very, very good in my hands. I can feel how wet your needy little pussy is for me, and I can hear those lovely sounds that you are making for me. My favorite sight, you, riding my cock, and my favorite sound is you cumming on my cock."

Alina cried out as her whole body clenched, and then she fell on top of him, gasping in pleasure. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," said Aleksander, kissing her deeply.

"This...I know I'm not living here yet, but this feels like home, Aleks. You...you're my home."

Aleksander wrapped his arms around her tightly. "You feel like home too, sweetheart. You're my home."