Fifty-four:

Fifty-four:

"I'll be right back," he said, "I just want to get some supplies. We'll do something simple for your first time, but next time, oh sweetheart, we are going to play so much." He walked over to the bathroom, leaving Alina on the bed. When he came out, he had a bottle of lube with him. "Spread your thighs for me, baby."

Alina spread her legs open for him. She was completely naked, and Aleksander put some lube on his fingers and then he put a finger in between her folds and started to rub. The lube gave her a cool, tingling sensation and Alina let out a gasp as he touched her with the sticky, wet substance. "Oh, there is that look I love, sweetheart," Aleksander rasped, "so desperate, and needy for me."

Alina whined, and Aleksander rubbed harder, and then he buried his face in between her legs. He licked her, and he could feel Alina quivering beneath him as he did so. He then lifted his head, and he grabbed her breasts, and he began to play with her nipples. Alina's body twitched underneath him, and she cried out.

"Aleks," she whined, "Aleks, please."

He smirked, and placed his hands in between her thighs, using three fingers to make her wet again. "You want my cock inside you now, sweetheart?"

Alina nodded. "I need you. Please."

"Alright. Give me a second." He got up, and he took a condom from the nightstand. He put it on, and then he climbed on top of her so that he was straddling her. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this. I love you, Alina, and I'm going to fill you up with my cock." He gripped her shoulders and then he slid his cock into her slowly, and then he was thrusting into her, rocking his hips back and forth. His cock hardened inside of her, and he could feel himself leaking inside of her. Aleksander's whole body clenched, and then he called out her name, "Alina!"

Alina cried out to, his cock filling her, and then the two of them collapsed in the bed. Alina gripped Aleksander's back tightly, and Aleksander gripped Alina too. They were sweaty, naked, and Alina was completely blissed out. She kissed him. "That was...that was...I loved that. I want to do that a million times with you."

Aleksander smiled down at her. "You're going to get that. A million more times with you. We're going to be together, forever, I promise."

Alina smiled up at him. His hair had fallen into his eyes, and she brushed back a strand of it. "You're perfect, you know that?"

He grinned. "I had my suspicions. You're perfect too, you know that?"

"I didn't. But I'm glad that you know it because you're the only one that I care about." She bit down on her lip. "You had the lube, but do you have other things?"

Aleksander smirked. "Well, that depends on what you mean by other things, sweetheart."

"Toys," Alina whispered, "you know, other things that might make it a bit more interesting..."

Aleksander chuckled. "Are you going to be naughty for me, my little Alinochka? Are you going to let me do all sorts of terrible things? Spank you? Put nipples on you?" He kissed her neck. "Perhaps use a vibrator on you?"

Alina nodded. "All of it. I want to do all of it. As long as its you doing it to me. Please. Make me feel good, Aleksander. Please."

He smiled and stroked her cheek. "We're going to be living together soon. We're going to do all of the things. I'll take every, single one of your holes, and we'll try all of the things together. You will never be bored. Understand?"

"I understand," Alina said, and she kissed him, "but not before I sleep. You wore me out."

He kissed her again, first on her forehead, then her nose, and then on her mouth. "Okay, but tomorrow morning, when we get up, I am going to fuck you in the shower. You might even wake up with my cock inside of you. Would you like that, my sweetheart?"

Alina kissed him one more time. "All of that. But now, I just want to sleep with you wrapped around me, okay? Just the two of us, in bed, completely and totally sated after being freshly fucked."

He chuckled. "I never thought I would live to see the day that Alina Starkov said 'freshly fucked'. I'm very, very glad that I did get to hear that though, and I'm even happier to know that I was the one that was responsible for making you feel that way, Alina. All of your orgasms are going to be mine. No one else gets to have you, ever."

"I don't want anyone else to have me," Alina said, "but Aleks what if my family..."

Aleksander frowned. "You're not going to take the money from them, are you? If they come around asking?"

Alina shook her head. "They don't care about me. All they want is to use me. I'm more than just someone for them to play games with. If they want to be part of my life, that's fine. But I won't let them try and control me because it suits them."

"Good," said Aleksander, pressing his forehead against hers, "then it doesn't matter. As long as you don't take anything from them Alina, you will be free, and you won't have to worry about anything. Besides, I'm going to be a professional football player. I'm going to make more than enough money to take care of us. You'll graduate, I'll play ball, and we'll get to have the perfect life together. No one will ever take that away from us. I promise. It's all going to be---"

"Perfect?" she finished.

He nodded and kissed her again. "Perfect." The two of them fell asleep again, and Alina holding tightly onto him as he held tightly onto her.