Thirty-seven:

Thirty-seven:

The frat house was going to be empty. Most everyone was going home for Harvest Weekend. Aleksander was supposed to leave with Genya and Alina. He was about to head out, and he opened the door to see Alina standing there. "Here are the new rules," Alina said, "you are never going to mention this to anyone, ever. If you do, I will deny it until the ends of the universe. Second, the bet is not over until your cock is inside my pussy. But everything else---is on the table."

Aleksander raised an eyebrow. "Aren't we supposed to go with Genya for vacation? Aren't we supposed to be bundling?"

"Supposed to be, yes," said Alina, "but Zoya and Mal just broke up."

Aleksander groaned. "Please don't tell me this is the part where you tell me he said he was sorry, and that he finally realized that he's in love with you, and you're getting together."

Alina shook her head. "This is the part where I realized that if Mal can lie to me, I can lie to him too. I won't break his heart while he is getting clean. But I'm not waiting around for him anymore."

"And yet, you really won't sleep with me?" Aleksander said.

She hesitated. "I'm not ready."

He smiled. "That's not a no."

She nodded. "It's not a no."

He reached out and stroked her cheek. "What does that mean? What are we?"

"I don't know."

Aleksander groaned. "You're infuriating."

"I know," she whispered, "but this is all new to me, Aleksander. I don't want to go all in and end up being wrong about you, okay?"

He locked eyes with her. "What did you just call me?"

She blushed. "Aleksander."

"Oh sweetheart, it's going to be so lovely to hear you moaning my name. I can't wait for that. Come on, the whole house is empty for break. We've got a week to ourselves until people come back from vacation."

"A week," Alina whispered, standing on tip toes to kiss him, "I think we could get into a lot of trouble in a week."

"I think so too."