(extra chapter)

I feel nothing. Numbness.

I arrive to earth, getting needles jabbed into my weak skin and tests done by people in weird suits. I hear them murmur things, all I could make out was 'sick, ghostly, thin.'

I realize I do look like those words. But I really could not care at this point. I feel hollow.

Slowly, salty tears fall from my eyes.

-

I walk out of the ship, being accompanied by and older man with a big smile on his face. Right as I step out there are hundreds of thousands of people cheering, throwing flowers, holding gifts, crying of joy.

The sun hits my eyes and it's hard to see. So much noise, too much noise.

The days have all blurred together, what really happened? I keep getting told I did a good thing, keeping people safe from outsiders. But what did I really do? Fix the electrical and make medicine?

It's been 3 months. I'm now in a penthouse above the clouds, looking at the sun through my almost-completely glass home. I pet my silver cat who is cuddling right next to me.

I hear a small ding near the elevator meaning someone's coming up. It can only really be one person.

"Hello y/n," the small lady said.

"Hey Ms.Elzuer," I quietly spit out.

There is no point in her coming here, nothing can help me.

She comes every Tuesday, I guess it's already been a week.

"You forgot to attend your press conference darling, many people were upset you weren't there."

A press conference? To talk about how I indirectly killed so many of my friends? It makes me sick.

No one except for the people who go out knows what happens up there. Everyone thinks that we all work together keeping us safe, but all we did was kill people who we barely knew.

"If you keep this up, they might call you out again. Like how they did with Purple," She says calmly.

Purple did nothing wrong. I don't know how he had to go through this two times. Disgusting.

A pit in my stomach grows and I run over to the trash can in the kitchen, but practically nothing comes out. I sit here, trying to cough something up, but there is nothing.

"Have you been eating?" she asks.

A shake my head and stumble back to the couch trying not to fall from the lack of iron in my body.

"I'll call the medics. We have to hook you up to a feeding tube again. You did this to yourself," She spits.

How could I eat anything if all it did was come back out.

She realizes, like she does every week, that she can't help me so she excuses herself.

-

The sun sets, It's my favorite time of the day. It sinks into the clouds right in front of me, and the sky quickly turns a dark navy. I see the stars and fall asleep.

My eyes will never open again.

A/N.
It's been almost exactly a year since I started writing this. Thank you for reading and I hope this chapter gave some people closure.

I would like to write another story so please follow me if you think I should :))

I love you guys <33