Chapter 3

Please listen to the music ^^ it sets the mood for the chapters ;)

"S-she's dead pink."

I can't move. Orange, she's so pretty. Her eyes were still open but her face has gone slightly blue. Her hair is curled and soft. Her eyes, they're dead. She is dead.

"Help me carry her to the cafeteria please, we need to have a meeting." Red says. I finally move, and walk over to help pick her up. Red was shaking nonstop and could barely pick her up.

We stood right by each other carrying her like a 'princess' but her limbs made it so hard. She had little star earrings on that shimmered in the lights of the hallway.

What am I feeling? I didn't know her so I'm not emotionally attached. Not scared at all, just a looming sad guilt feeling. Maybe I'm numb. Maybe I'm just as lifeless as she is now.

We keep walking, Red is still shaking and I don't think he can talk right now. Why am so so damn calm? I look straight forward and keep going. We have to tell everyone.

We finally get to the middle of the cafeteria and push a Big Red button in the center of the table. A loud honk went across, Red still having no effect.

+

After almost three hours everyone makes It to the cafeteria. White was the last one. We all have a moment of silence. All of us except for Green and Black take off our Helmets.

"She looks pretty good for a dead bitch." White blurts. We all look her way. "What? Shes gone blue but you can't admit she's not pretty." White states. She was right in a twisted way.

"One of us did it," Blue said, "And It wasn't me." He continues. "Where did you find her?" Cyan cuts in and asks. "Red found her in shields and I was waiting in the hallway," I speak up. "How do you know Red didn't kill her," Purple asks me.

"I trust him purple," I say snapping back. "Pink we aren't playing games, you weren't with Red so we can't trust him," Purple says raising his voice. Where did the sweet curly-haired boy purple go?

"Green and I can travel with Red and Pink tomorrow," Black finally speaks up. "If one of us dies we know who killed, sounds good everyone?" Green adds on. Everyone nods, and we take part in carrying Orange to the spaceship doors so if we leave we can bring her back to her family.

"We need sleep for now, when I came here last all of us split in teams of two and slept in vents. You guys okay with that?" Purple asks. Since most of us don't have experience here unlike him we all agree.

"Pink let's go," Red says taking my hand. "No," Black says stepping between us. "Why?" Red asks. "You were with Pink today and if she dies it would be your fault. She's coming with me," Black asserts.

"I agree with Black-Pink and Black, Green should go with Red. I'm with yellow and Cyan and White are going together. Blue volunteered to watch security," Purple announced to everyone.

Wait, I'm going with Black?! The same Black who tried to kill me earlier, haha fun.

"We should go love, I think we should sleep in the vent in weapons," Black says facing me with his deep voice. "We are gonna have so much fun," I hear Green say in a sarcastic voice from afar.

"We should start walking, we want at least 6 hours of sleep," Black says after everyone left in pairs. I shut at him and we start walking.

+

We arrive at the vent by the railing after almost an hour of walking. Damn I'm getting my cardio in. Black and I haven't said a word since being in the cafeteria. He starts to open the vent, the opening was probably only 1x3 foot space that we had to crawl into. "After you," Black said holding the vent open for me.

I take off my helmet and let my hair drape down, ruffling and shaking my head. I proceed going into the vent by sitting down and hopping in. It was a pretty far jump, maybe 7 feet down. The actual vents look four feet tall and four feet wide. The length kept going on for as long as I could see, some corners too.

Black drops my helmet down the vent with no warning, causing it to slam on the floor. Right after if fell Black came down too. He closed the vent so there was little to no light inside. We take out our phones and turn on flash so we can see.

"Metal floors, So comfy am I right," I say to Black speaking to him for the first time in an hour. I can't tell his emotion because he hasn't taken off his helmet yet.

Black and I have no space since he dropped down so I crouched down climbing into the actual vent part. Black follows. We both faced away from each other having our backs touch from lack of space. If we faced each other It would be more comfortable but okay I guess. Black still hasn't taken off his helmet so he must be super uncomfortable.

"How are we supposed to get back up? That was like a seven foot fall," I ask Black. "If I jump I can reach the opening and open the vents. Then I'll pull myself out and get something to bring you up too," Black responds. I'm glad he thought that through.

"Why won't you take off your helmet?" I ask him. "Just don't like people seeing my face. I have anxiety problems and I don't want to add to it," He responded truthfully. I respect him for telling the truth to me.

After maybe about thirty minutes or so I can hear Black fast asleep. He flips around and I feel his arm drape over me. Then his other arms did the same.

He pulls me closer to him like I was a teddy bear or something. It was more comfortable than how I was sleeping before though that's for sure. A rest my head into his chest and move my hair out of my face.

Unexpectedly his hand moved up to my hair and started playing with it. Am I dreaming? I couldn't see his face so for sure I didn't know if he was sleeping or not, why didn't I think of that when I was nuzzling into his chest? God this is so embarrassing.

Soon enough though his steady breathing plus him playing my hair knocks me out cold.

+

I wake up and take out my phone. 6:37 am. I look around for Black but he is no where. Did that asshat leave me here?

A/N
Woah Black I didn't see that coming...
Anyways vote and comment :)
i love u <3