Chapter 10

I get back into bed, desperate to get better.

+

Nine days. Nine days since I was stabbed. Nine days without any one dead.

It's been getting a lot easier to move around, my back just feels like a really big, heavy bruise. Like White said, her, Red and Black have been saying on guard in front of Medbay for me. White came in every morning and night to feed me. I keep telling her I'm okay but she insists that I eat.

"Deep throat that bitch," White says eating a doughnut and I'm eating a sandwich. I can't hold my laughter and she can't too. I am sitting on a chair and she is sitting across from me. She rests her legs on mine. I kind of figured her love language is touch, she likes to show affection to me by holding me. A couple of nights ago I couldn't sleep so she cuddled with me till I passed out. She brings a smile to my face.

After I get done eating she takes both of my hands and walks in front of me guiding me back to my bed. She kisses my nose and tells me she will be back tonight.

I read the chat to stay updated with everyone. So far Purple and Yellow have both finished 4 of my tasks. That means I have ten more to go. Green has four more, White has been too busy taking care of me, Blue and Cyan combined have finished 5 tasks. Red has finished 7, and Black finished. Black and I have had minimal interactions for about a week, when it's his turn to look over me at night he checks in with me every couple of hours. I need sleep now.

I have learned that the more sleep I get the better. I sleep during the day, and during the night. I feel a lot better every day and today will be my last day in here. I get up, slowly inching towards the door. I close it, wash my face, and go to bed.

+

I wake up jerking, the opening of the door was loud. Black. "White is caught up with Red right now in communications, she asked me to come feed you," He tells me walking to me. I nod and see he has brought me an apple and some ice tea. Good thing cause I hate apples. He tosses it at me and I catch it.

"White said you have to drink all of this," He says giving me the tea. I take the bottle from his hand, our hands overlapping and I feel his touch. When I barley grab it he lets go making me drop it. It didn't spill but It made a really loud noise.

"How did you do it?" I ask his sipping the tea through a straw. "Do what," he says playing with the scanner. "Finish all of your tasks, you must be bored," I say. "It's not boring at all. I finished them at night time. Now that I have them all done I'm kind of a target," He tells me clicking a bunch of random buttons.

"Why don't you just stay in here with me?" I ask him. It caught him off guard but he quickly readjusted himself. "It would get boring. You sleep all day and there is nothing to do here," true.

After our brief discussion he waves, closes the door and leaves. I check the time and it's 4:21 PM. White should be here soon. I stand up, make my bed, and brush my hair. Turns out that you can make a hairbrush out of a toothbrush.

+

Where is she? It's now 7:46, I'm not hungry I'm just worried. I haven't seen her helmet peep in and her hair fall out of it. I take a deep breath. She could be in trouble. I take some crutches out of the closet and put on my helmet. Looks like I'm going for a walk.

I check the chat seeing that her and Green should be together in Lower Engine right now, Red and Black separated from them. If I wasn't injured it would take me three hours to get there, but now it would probably take me six.

I miss sleeping. Right now I would be getting tucked in by White and falling deep asleep resting on her thighs, syncing with her light breathing. God I might have a crush on her. I don't have anyone to talk to or anyone with me so it's scary. I'm pretty tuff looking on the outside but right now I can't take this.

I hear gas pumps flowing so I know I'm in Upper Engine. Almost opposite from where White is. My back is getting really sore and I'm getting tired. This is what sleeping for 7 days gives me.

I get around the huge Engine and leave the gassy smell, back into the hallway. If I kept going straight I would pass security and Reactors. On my way I count the tiles on the floors, trying not to step between the tiles. They were white tiles with a blue tone to them. Personally I really like the color blue.

I get down by Reactors meaning I'm only an hour away from Lower Engine. I check the map on my phone and see that Green and White's icons are still there. Right now it is 12:13 AM, Dead silent. One of my exes was a streamer and he would play till three AM and would get into bed at four. He explained the time zones of his watchers but I was always too tired to argue with him.

Now that I think of it all of my exes were really shitty. White is different from the people I've been attracted to though. She's more fluffy and fun. I have to keep the thought out of my head. One of us are probably going to die, and I don't think she feels the same way. After forever, I reach the front of Lower Engine.

+

"White?" I call out. She might be asleep in one of the vents and I don't want to wake her. I go to the other side of the Engine seeing White. She isn't White anymore, she's Red, holding Green. Crying.

I'm your mime~

A/N
KSKDDKDKEJWKWKSK HUH

I just want to say Black isn't that important right now but he gets there along the way. This story won't just be about White and Pink (even though I wish it was).

HAPPY TEN CHAPTERS!!! I really thought I was going to quit writing this 3 chapters in but I'm actually really enjoying writing it :)) also HAPPY 200 READS YALL YAYYYYY you don't know how big of a smile it puts on my face😭❤️

Also i've been having some trouble with Wattpad so if i reply to you comment multiple times just know I'm not trying too haha :) vote and comment! see ya later love <3