Chapter 8

Her eyes close but I can hear her light breathing. She's alive.

Pink's POV
I wake up in a bed sore. I look around and no one is here, what happened? I try sitting up but god, my back is sore. I'm light headed and tired too. I stay out because I can't move, looking around at all the boring hospital white things around me.

I see a chunk of my space suit cut up and torn across from me and lots of blood. Like lots. All over the floor, me, the duvet, everywhere. There was a box of band-aids spilled too. Food. Food across from me. I try sitting up to get it but my body won't budge. Damn.

I carefully pull out my phone, trying not to move, but I wince in immense pain. "God dammit," I whisper. My voice is strained too. I look at the conversations in the chat.

Black🚬⛓:
We need to meet up in cafe now.

Blue😀:
Uh ok

Yellow ;):
Black u sus

Black🚬⛓:
Chill yellow jus come here

Purplexx:
Cyan, Yellow, and I are on our way~

Blue😀:
See u in like 9 hours ig

seen

That was written yesterday... huh. I have nothing else to do except rest and hope whatever happened to my back gets better.

White's POV
After knowing Pinkie is safe and alive, the three of us head out to the cafeteria. I left some food and water for Pink on the table across from her, hopefully she sees it. Finally hitting Green, he is freaking out and surprised at what just happened. He keeps bitching about how scary the blood was.

Red on the other hand was never better. Jumping around and singing he keeps telling up how lucky we are to have Pink alive. And we are. We run to cafeteria, partly because we want to figure out who did this and we are hungry and dehydrated.

When we get to cafeteria I see Black blowing up at everyone. "One of you could've killed her," Black yells at them. They all looked so confused and for some reason offended that he would say that. When he saw us three walking in he sprinted over.

"Is she alive?" Black says pleadingly. "Yeah, lots of blood," Green says. Black leans down breathing heavily. I'm confused when was Black and Pink so close? "I need your help. It's one of them who tried to kill pink," Black says. We nod and walk over to the table.

Blue's POV
I had nothing to do with this. I've been in security most of the time here, Cyan volunteered to do my tasks for me if I kept her up to date on everyone's status. The four of us are really confused why Black would be thinking this.

At first I did have intentions of killing people. But when someone killed Orange It just didn't feel right. My guess is the same person who killed Orange tried to kill Pink. Maybe they have something against girls.

Red, Green and White enter the cafeteria and I could practically see the look on Black's face. I imagine he is desperate to know. Pink is not my favorite person, she's a 'leader type'. I'm quiet myself so it would be hard for us to get along. I look over at them and Black is relieved. She's alive. They come this way.

"Who was it," White says. She looks really angry. "Was it you Yellow?" She asks. Yellow defends herself and Purple saying they and Cyan were together the whole time. "Blue?" White says. She looks a little scared of me, but she is the scary one here.

"No. I didn't do it," I say. They seem to believe me, but who was it? "We need to stay in pairs," Black says. We nod and start to divide. Cyan walks to me so so guess we are going together. "I'm going with Pink. Red you and White are staying together," I overhear Black say.

"I'm going to pair with Pink when she gets better," White says. "But for now I'm going to try to finish my tasks," She continues. I nod, she looked at me with fear. Why is everyone so scared of me...?

I shake off the scared look, and keep listening to everyone's plan. After we figured everything out Cyan came right by me. She told me she finished three of my tasks for me already, so I have about fourteen more to go.

We get to traveling in silence.

Red's POV:
I get along with White. She is like a mirror. We have the same aura and vibe so it's easy for us to communicate. We also both care a lot for pink. She's tough and smart. Very funny and sweet too. In the beginning she reminded me more of my sister, but now she reminds me of that perfect role-model type person you imagined as a child. The person who had it all.

She seems sad though. She forces her smile, and when she dazes out she looks sad. White and I talk about her for a pretty long time, we are headed back to Weapons.

White really admires her, she couldn't stop talking about her. I think a lot of us can't. You can tell Black has a keen for her, Purple trusts her, and White and I really like her. She's fucking amazing.

I also really like Green. He is really different from others. Really 'proper' and up tight, but Black seemed to know him well from the start. Green is like a pillow.

"You know Black is kind of interesting too," She says. I guess he is, I just can't ever figure him out. From the start I knew everyone's personality's by how the sat, how they spoke, how they rested. Black was different.

"Do you need anything in Weapons?" I ask White. "Nah, I just thought the vents are longer so it would be more comfy to sleep in. Wanna call it a day?" She says. I can tell she is still tired from yesterday's event with Pink. "Of course," I say smiling.

Pink's POV:
The lights go pitch black and I'm stuck here unable to move. Over the last couple of hours I managed to flip onto my side so I can sleep better. It's scary really, everyone knows that I'm alone here including the person who tried to kill me.

I close my eyes and try not to think of my back. My eyes grow tired fast. This bed would've been a lot comfier if I wasn't in pain haha.

Suddenly I feel the bed sink from behind me. I can't do anything since I can't move. The duvet covers lift and the body goes under. They place their arms
around me holding me but making sure not to touch my injury.

"I'm really glad you're alive," They say. I can't recognize them since they changed their voice. It was a man though. I lift my arm up to feel their hair. It was fluffy and curly so it had to be Red. "Red?" I ask already knowing. "No," The person says.

I start feeling light kisses on my neck. Oh we're doing this now.

Killing me softly, with his song~

A/N
I really be coming out with daily uploads ayeee

Who is this mystery man ;) Anyways who do you ship so far? Tbh I kinda ship White and Pink but that can be another story for another time ;)

Thank you, I love you, stay safe, and vote&comment!

Also stay safe during this election if you are apart of the LGBTQIA+ community or a POC, there are some crazy people who might try and hurt you :( Please stay in groups and with your friends and again be safe <3