Chapter 22

"Hey girlie," Red says slinging his arm over my shoulders. We have now been on the down low for a week and Red and White have forgiven me. Black hasn't had much contact with me since the couple of days ago when Black and I did a thing. He still sleeps with me at night but with no physical contact and that's about it.

Gotta love a guy who's in it until the pleasure part is done.

"You know?" Red says. I spaced out completely and I nod with a confused smile. He probably said something like 'I love murdering people in cold blood and scaring people' and I nodded along. But I could be wrong.

Literally nothing has happened for a week. It's quiet and... fun? We have been getting along better and I think we both like the reassurance of our trust on our sides. Every day usually in the mornings I sneak out and check the pile of the corpses, just to see if anyone died. But they didn't.

"I'm tired. Night hoes," White states going head first diving into the mound of pillows she made for a bed. It have got to hurt because a loud thud came out when she plopped in. "See ya tomorrow Pinkie," Red says pecking me cheek.

I walk over back to my corner and Black is already tucked in. "Night," I say quietly brushing his hair back and kissing his forehead. I crawl into the pillows and doze off.

+

4:53 AM, I check my phone. Everyone here is snoring and sound asleep so I crawl out of my bed. I go across to the other corner and climb down. This isn't too great for me, the first couple of days I did this my foot was slipping and I nearly fell. I calm down and start placing my feet at the first ladder steps.

My arms grow sore and I'm sleep deprived but I need to check. Something about today doesn't feel right, I can feel it in my guts. Finally I reach the bottom.

A/N 

I'm back from the dead😗Pls don't hate me I know this chapter was like 400 words but I needed to get something out because the guilt was killing me.

thank you so much for putting up with my stress and short chapters :) I'm always here to talk if you ever need me!