Chapter 7

"PIN-" everything goes black.

5 minutes earlier~

Black's POV
She is a wizard. I don't know much about Pink, I just know she is really smart. She Isn't shy about herself and sharing her past. She is strong.

The four of us are looking over all the questions she answered, still in shock how smart she is and confused how she knew all of them. I look up and see her helmet off and her head resting in her arms.

I used to do that in middle school when I was tired or didn't want to do work. Her long brown hair was everywhere covering her eyes so she could rest.

I look back down at the tablet and White is screaming her head off, mind blown and upset that we couldn't figure it out. Red just keeps laughing and nodding, I laugh myself but no body hears me. Green is almost on all fours stunned and unfocused. He's a weirdo.

I look back up smiling at Pink when I see the vent by her closing. Then I saw it. The shiny blade sticking out of her back, with a maroon red coating of shiny blood. "PINK!" I yell running at her. White and Red look up and run to her too. Green is still shocked.

"We need to get her to Medbay," White says crying, holding her in her arms. We have to keep the knife in or she will bleed out. If we run it would still take more than 2 hours to get there. She needs to stay awake.

"Green," I say in my stern voice trying not to cry. I hate seeing Pink like this. "I need you and Red to carry her. White, keep her awake. I'm going to get everyone together," I say.

The four of us agree that it is not one of us who did this, so there are five others we need to talk to. I watch them place her on a blanket we had in our backpacks and watch them run. Stay alive Pink.

White's POV

"Baby I need you to wake up," I say, my face red stained with tears. "Hey, I'm not gonna let you die, okay? You saved my life, now it's time for me to save your pretty one," I'm ugly crying now. Pink was a sturdy wall, I haven't known her for long but she's so independent. She would know what to do in this situation.

We are all running, Red shaking with fear and Green not phased at all. I don't think it has hit Green yet. I'm full on slapping this bitches face now. She is not gonna die.

"You skank! Get the fuck up!" I yell at her slapping her yelling with my strained voice. I sound like Katniss when she says I volunteer as tribute~ at the peacekeepers. Yes I watched the Hunger Games. I distracted myself in my own thoughts, but I'm back at it.

"Come on you cunt! Wake up or I swear to god I will murder you myself hoe." My whole body is trembling and shaking, my voice is dying and my eyes are tired. I can't let her die. Please, father I'm asking you now, please help her. I need you.

"You have to fucking wake her," Red yells at me. I start slapping her face again, shaking her, and punching her. I also kinda needed to take out my anger on her, she's making me so damn mad. Wake up Pink.

I'm crying out loud and my eye sight is blurry from my tears. I look down at her seeing her eyes slowly flutter open. I feel like all the weight is off my chest, I feel high. I laugh, still crying but so happy. "Baby you're awake," I say rubbing her cheek where I was slapping it. I hear Red chuckle and sigh of happiness, and Green is still out cold.

"Pain," she whispers. It was hard to make out from all the heavy breathing from our running. "I know, I know. You just gotta stay awake so we can fix you, okay?" I say in my sweetest voice. She nods. "Good girl," I say nodding with her and smiling.

+

We get to Medbay after so many shitty hours of running. Green seems to know what he is doing here. "This is not going to feel good for her. We have to remove the knife, clean her wound and staple it," Green says to Red and I while Pink is moaning in pain. "Bitch we are going to keep you alive," I say playing with her hair. It feels nice when people play with my hair.

I run over to the products, getting a stapler, cleaning materials and gauze. And some band-aids.

"This is going to hurt, okay? I'm here with you though," I say into her ear. "How are you going to take the knife out with your suit's gloves," I say whispering to Green so Pink can't hear me. "I'm going to take it out, it should work. I just have to take it out quick and at the right angle," He whispers back. Red is holding Pink's hand reassuring her.

"You ready?" I hear Red ask. "Yes," She responds. God, even when she has a knife in her back she's still so strong. Green walks to her, taking scissors and cutting around her space suit. He takes his hand and places it on the knife.

"One, two," He pulls it out. Pink is crying, panting and screaming in immense pain. I rush over and clean the wound. There is so much blood, dried and new I really can't take it. I put antibiotic ointment and some Vaseline, covering it up and hoping for the best.

Her eyes close but I can hear her light breathing. She's alive.

Breathe faster to waste oxygen, Hear the children sing aloud It's music 'til the wick burns out
Hush~

A/N
GUYS SHES ALIVE.

White is Alexa Demie! Also please don't take any of the crude things White called Pink out of context, they were words of love :) Should I do more POV's of different characters?

Sorry for the short chapter, I had a long day today-it's also un-edited so sorry for any mistakes :)

Should I add smut? Like I don't want the whole plot to be about the romance between the characters, but please give feedback. Please answer even if you are a silent reader; I need opinions!

Anyways please vote and comment and i'll see you next chapter ;)