Chapter 4

Did that asshat leave me here?

I pull out my phone to turn the flash on. As I wait and hope that he will come back, I mess around with my phone. I keep swiping around trying to find some cool hidden hack or something.

I keep swiping around till I find a chat box. How did I get here? I scroll up to the top to read it all.

Two Days Ago, Chat Box

Purplexx:
we really split up are we that stupid

Yellow ;) :
but im with u purple ;)

Green🙂:
I'm with Black. We are heading to admin, if anyone needs us.

Black🚬⛓:
what he said^^

Blue😀:
lmao

Red❤️:
Y'all better stfu im tryna find pinkie pie

Black🚬⛓:
Don't touch her.

Orange😡💕:
uhhh anyways i am alone, anyone wanna come with me?

Cyan🐱:
miss gurl you're all alone-

White🙄💅💫💕:
Orange my bitch get over here i'm with cyan~

seen

I keep reading and those small conversations keep going. Why didn't I know about this? I guess I'll try to find Black.

Pinkie Pie💫:
Black where tf are u imma tie u up

I type.

White🙄💅💫💕:
kinky

Blue😀: 
Only with consent :)

Black🚬⛓:
Sorry I have to finish this task.

Red❤️:
I'll come get u pink ;) which vent are u in???

Black🚬⛓:
I'll get this task done later. I'm coming Pink.

I sigh of relief, but I swear Black is going to get it. I turn off my phone and put on my helmet. I sit at the entryway of the vent waiting for him to come get me. My life is on the line of Black.

+

I jump from my spot. Banging on the top of the vents wake me up from my nap. "I'm here Pink." I hear Black say in a monotone voice. The vents rattle and it opens. The bright lights blind me.

He reaches his hand down and it takes me a couple jumps but I grab on. He pulls me up in one slight movement and suddenly I'm sitting on the floor.

"I swear I'm not dangerous!" I see Red saying to Green struggling to shove past him. "Pinkie Pie," Red says giving me a wink and a small nod. Im not blushing. I swear. "We should get going, there should be some food left for us," Green speaks up. I stand up, a little tipsy because I was laying down in a vent all night.

On our way to the cafeteria I made sure I annoyed black. I was tripping him, shoving him, and walked in front of him. He stayed silent. Green and Red were a few steps in front of us so I couldn't hear them but Green kept a tight hold on Red.

We passed by White and Cyan, both of them having their helmets off. If the oxygen cuts out they're dead. White gave Red a small nudge and smiled. When she came by me she gave me a wink and Cyan started laughing. I'm glad they're having fun and shit, but like sis our lives are on the line.

+

We get to the cafeteria, sitting at one of the smaller tables close to the opening doors. There was some steak patties and french toast sticks, those nasty ones that they served in primary school. I take off my helmet and eat one french toast stick. All three of the boys gave me a weird look.

I take a patty and eat it. They taste different. These ones were the really good ones, they smelled amazing. Makes me smile for some reason. God I'm weird.

"You look really pretty when you eat," Red says with a smile. I look down. "Why aren't you eating," I ask Black and Green. "We already ate earlier Pink," Green says like I'm dumb. "Grab some water bottles, we might need them later," Black interrupts.

After Red and I finish up eating we put on our helmets and get on our way. Red and I link arms again and Black is walking on the other side of me. Green walls by Black. "What do you miss," Red blurts. "From what?" I ask. "Earth," Red says looking up. "Not much I guess," I say, Black and Green agreeing.

"I miss the sun. I miss picking apples. I miss breathing in fresh air," Red says. It's only been about a week, with the launch of the spaceship and the drugs knocking most of us including me during the flight up here.

"I miss my boyfriend," Red continues. I stumble and start choking. "B-boyfriend?" I say still coughing. "Well ex I guess. He broke up with me right before I came here, he thinks I'm going to die," Red lets out a forced chuckle.

"I didn't know you were gay," I say in a bubbly voice. I have nothing against it, I just feel silly for growing a crush on him. "I'm not gay, I'm pan. I can love anyone regardless of what they identify themself as, you know?" Red says. I think it's kind of sweet. I smile at him even though he can't see my face and we continue going.

+

We pass Medbay, I think we should've gotten some materials for emergency but Green said we were already hauling enough water bottles that we didn't have room. After about four hours we get to Upper Engine. Green does a task, maybe takes an hour, and we head back out.

We continue roaming the hallways, it took forever to get around because of this. We get to Reactor, Security being across from it. I unlock manifolds in Reactor for Green because he has a task in security.

Red stays with me and Black goes to security to talk to Blue. "Here, there should be a passcode on the back of this," Red says taking the tablet from me and turning it around. Sure enough he was right. Red takes my hand and we head across the hallway to security with the others.

Shhhh... Black motions with his finger. I take off my helmet, is that what he wanted? He and Green points to Blue. I guess they didn't want my helmet off. I shrug. I almost take a step when Black is suddenly behind me. He puts his hand over my mouth. What?

He takes his other arm half wrapping my arms down. He points again. Blue, distracted from the security tapes doesn't see us. I see it now. Black is pointing at a gun, that Blue has in his pocket.

Don't know what I wanted, back at that party, I was all over her~

A/N
not me blasting girl in red when I should be working on school so I could finish writing this chapter-
I usually write at night and I'm sorry this chapter should've been out yesterday :/ thanks for waiting!

Also I'm very sorry if I'm representing Red wrong as Pansexual, please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.

vote, comment and other shii🧍🏻‍♀️
anyways go drink some water and eat a snack<3