Chapter 13

We don't say anything.

I feel a light press on my head, Black kissed the top of my head. I felt his other arms wrap around me and softly play with my hair. I feel at peace.

+

Red, White, Black and I meet up in the cafeteria. Red informs me that White and him didn't sleep so they finished her tasks. All of them. Things are still really awkward and quiet between us, as they should be. White walks over to me and grabs my arm. She wraps her arms around my left arm, and we start walking. We all needed a sense of security at this time.

I breath in the stuffy air of my space suit. I think back to when the air was clear. The strong wind blowing, the sun out. The feeling of freshness. That was my security. My happy time. I notice that I was smiling while thinking of fresh air and Red was watching me, smiling with me.

+

We split up, I'm alone with Black now. We are about three feet apart and not acknowledging each other's presence. I don't want to bore him, he is already done with all of his tasks. I look over to him and he is faced away from me, staying still. I want to go and talk to him about last night.

I want to know how he feels, his perspective on what he did. He pulled me in, not the other way around. His hair felt soft and he had a strong grip. Maybe he doesn't remember. I keep my pride and don't approach him. Instead I keep walking and making sure he is following.

We are now walking side by side and our arms are brushing past each other as we walk. Our breathing is in sync and we are looking straight forward. Every now and then I catch Black looking at me, and then quickly looking back forward.

I start grinding my teeth, I'm feeling really conflicted right now. I am emotionally attached to White, and 'physically' attracted to Black. They are literally opposites. "You know that wears your teeth down, right?"

"Yeah... Just a bad habit." It's been a minute since I've heard his voice. I stop grinding my teeth and it goes silent again. "Thank you," He says. It took him a while to say that, I stopped grinding over 5 minutes ago.

Maybe he was just over thinking it and it took him a while to talk? I do that a lot. The conversations usually end before I start them.

I have a download in Admin so we stop and I press the button. I never really got how this task worked but the file was downloading so I guess that's a good thing. I keep dragging the files in one by one, watching the download bar go up after each file. After 8 more files and 1 hour of dragging, the task was done.

"We need to get to top right of cafeteria now, to upload it all," He says. I take out my phone just in case to see if he was right. There was an arrow pointed to the upper right part of cafeteria. I guess he was right. I nod after proving he told the truth and we got going. I closed the door of Admin and went out into the hallway with Black.

Surprisingly the walk through the hallway to cafeteria was faster than I thought. I think I'm getting better at navigating my way through Skeld. I pull out water, taking off my helmet so I can drink it. I practically chug the whole bottle since I haven't drank all day. Black stands close to me watching me.

"Can I have some?" He asks. I nod and turn away from him, expecting him to take off his helmet without me seeing. Instead he walks in front of me and takes off his helmet. Showing me his beautiful face. He had wavy black hair, dark eyes and he was very pale. He had a lot of piercings too.

I hold the bottle in my hands waiting for him to come to me. He walks over, standing very close to me. Instead of grabbing the bottle, he cups my face with his hands, and lays his lips on mine.

For you I'd bleed myself dry~

A/N:
This was for all of my Black x Pink shippers ;)
I promise more stuff will happen next chapter😼

Black's 'muse' is Jordan Powell!

You can imagine Black as someone else though :))

Very sorry for not updating in I think it was two days, I had some things I needed to sort out. Also sorry for the very short chapter!!!

Thank you for sticking around 💓