𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵

Naina's family introduction 👇🏻

Naina Ranawat - A Fashion Designer, who runs a glorious emporium named - "Vintage Threads Boutique." She had a good taste in clothes since childhood, hence She decided to become a fashion designer...where she could make and sketch garments according to her choice.

Harsh Ranawat - Elder brother of Naina and Prachi. He is into business with his father.

Prachi Ranawat - Younger sister of Harsh and Naina, in the last year of her graduation...and also an Instagram influencer.

Divisha Ranawat - Wife of Harsh, and helping her sister-in-law Naina in her business.

Varsha Ranawat - Mother of Naina, Harsh and Prachi...and living her life as a housewife.

Subhash Ranawat - Father of Naina, Harsh and Prachi, and renowned gold and diamond dealer.

Naina's Ex Fiance's Family Introduction 👇🏻

Vivaan Mehta - Real Estate Agent, he deals in selling properties and plots.

Anjana Mehta - Housewife. Mother of Vivaan and Bhavya!

Rupesh Mehta - A Builder. They are known as Mehta's Constructors. He is the father of Vivaan and Bhavya!

Bhavya Mehta - Younger brother of Vivaan. An Eminent photographer. He takes the contract of shooting wedding films, engagement scenes, pre-wedding pictures, and baby shower moments.

Naina's Friends Introduction 👇🏻

Aashna Vora - Close friend of Naina...also known as a Professional Choreographer.

Heet Shobhawat - Childhood Friend of Naina - Part-Time Singer. His voice is as sweet as honey!

Prisha Aggarwal - College Friend of Naina...Passionate lover of soothing colours. She manages art workshops every weekend, where a bunch of children come to learn Canvas Painting, Watercolor Painting...Acrylic Painting, etc etc!

Sameer's Family Introduction 👇🏻

Sameer Rathod - He is into printing t-shirts, mobile covers, mugs, pens...and personalised gifts.

Anita Rathod - Housewife...for whom the kitchen is her whole world. She is the mother of three children! Kanisha...Sameer, and Reha.

Dilip Rathod - He possesses three lavish hotels, where even the celebrities come for a stay. He is the father of Kanisha...Sameer and Reha.

Reha Rathod - Younger sister of Sameer and Kanisha : She is a Future Makeup Artist...who is madly in love with the soft brushes and sponges, colourful eyeshadows...glossy lipstick, and last but not least skin-highlighter.

Kanisha Sanghavi - Eldest Daughter of Dilip and Anita, and also a sister of Reha and Sameer. She is the sole owner of Sparkle Sweet Bakery...She is famous amongst her family and friends for making delicious, lip-smacking pastries, brownies, cookies, cake...chocolates, cupcakes, donuts, waffles, churros and the list goes on...!

Nikunj Sanghavi - A well-known architect. He is Kanisha's husband...and they did Love Marriage by the grace of God!

Pihu - Piana Sanghavi - Screaming-For-No-Reason Queen. Daughter of Kanisha and Nikunj.

Sameer's Friends Introduction 👇🏻

Viranch Shah - Sameer's first ever friend...who loves playing Guitar.

Yashvi Shekhawat - Another best friend of Sameer - In the Last Year Of Chartered Accountancy...and also a worshipper of pets and animals.

Bhavin Gandhi - Best Friend of Sameer - A Football King, who considers himself as the next Cristiano Ronaldo.

Here is the list of lead actors to get a clear image of their character.

So how was the character sketch?

Are you excited?

First chapter will be published soon, probably on Sunday!

Thank You For Reading 😊

Lots of love - Yesha ❤️