Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Naina waved her hand at Reha before walking out of the hall. She quickly took the cramped lift, and fit her slim body somehow amongst the four extra-chubby-but-cute people. She was continuously rubbing her wet palms against each other, and One of the women asked her in a soft voice - "Kya hua beta? Tum badi jaldi me lag rahi ho...sab theek haina?"

"Jee aunty." She replied to her politely.

"Tumhe kahi dekha hua lag raha hai." The women remembered this beautiful face vaguely.

"Oh haan! Tum toh Sameer ki biwi hona?" She exclaimed with a wide smile, and Naina looked at her for a moment, and then nodded slightly.

"Bahut achi dikhti ho...kya naam hai tumhara?" The politely spoken lady asked her.

"Naina." She answered her with a small smile.

"Acha naam hai...kya karti ho tum waise?" The lady asked her with keen interest, and Naina couldn't recognize this face which looked unfamiliar.

"I'm a Fashion Designer...mera boutique hai nearby me," Naina replied to her in a soft voice, because She didn't want to sound rude for her continuous questions and queries.

"Wow! Mujhe apna visiting card de dena...main aaugi tumhare boutique pe, meri beti ki shadi hai 3 mahine baad." The woman said with a coat of sweetness in her tone, and Naina opened her clutch, and gave her visiting card to the lady, saying - "Aapka jab mann kare tab aap aa sakti hai is address pe."

"Thank You beta...tum visiting card apne saath hi rakhti ho?" She questioned curiously.

"Yes! 2/3 card saath me hi rakhti hoon agar by chance kisi ko chahiye ho toh." Naina said with a simple smile, and finally, they reached the ground floor. She hurriedly moved out of the packed elevator after saying a polite goodbye to the lady and rushed to the steel gate. The watchman let her go, and She saw her husband waiting for her near the huge supermarket outside of their society. She sighed and walked to him at a slow pace.

"Kitna time laga diya tune meri jaan?" Sameer asked her softly as soon as his wife sat down on the passenger seat.

"Sorry baby." Naina apologized while locking the door securely.

"It's ok." He uttered, and his intense eyes lingered on her exquisite face.

"Beautiful," Sameer commented in a husky voice, and She blushed immediately.

"Thank You...you too." Naina teased him, and He squinted his eyes at her.

"Don't call me Beautiful, call me Handsome," Sameer demanded, with a cute smile, and His wife explicitly refused to accept his request.

"You're my beautiful man." She cupped his rough chin and giggled.

"Ugh! Then you're my Handsome Woman." He said with a lopsided smile, and Naina lightly slapped his cheek, and replied in a seductive tone - "Honey, I don't have any problem as long as you're my man...and I am your woman."

"Aye haye...madam kaafi ache mood me lag rahi hai aaj, kya baat hai. Any secret for this extra sweetness?" Sameer asked her amusingly and focused his eyes on the windshield.

"The secret behind my sweetness is the bountiful love of my beautiful husband...He loves me so much, and makes me feel special every day." Naina answered him with a solemn face, and her visage was shimmering.

"Awww meri jaan...you made my day even better by saying this." He leaned to kiss her ruby-red cheek, and His wife smiled at him.

"So...where do you want to go, my love?" Sameer asked her gently.