Chapter - 𝗧𝗲𝗻

"I will call you later." Sameer hung up the call without a proper good-bye, and Naina deciphered that He got upset with her.

"Kya museebat hai yaar...subah shaam kya main sabko manati hi rahu?" She thought angrily, and decided to deal with her enraged fiance tomorrow. Hence she wasn't really feeling energetic enough to invite another fight which could cause her unbearable headache.

Naina left a message for Sameer, which stated - "Sorry."

She slept on her comfortable squashy pillow with a worn-out expression, and soon the slumber enveloped her. It was such a tiring day for her, and on top of that She didn't even get a single line of appreciation for her immense hard-work. Both her father and brother praised her tasteless food for the sake of her delicate heart, otherwise no one understood how much She burnt herself under the constant humid temperature of the kitchen.

Naina's beauty sleep was interrupted by the ear-piercing ringtone of her phone, and She annoyingly slid to answer, only to hear a panicked voice - "Yaar Naina open the door...Domino's wala bahar khada hai kitni time se."

"What?" She sat straight on her bed with a bemused expression, and Sameer informed her - "Haan, maine tumhare liye pizza order kiya hai...please jaldi darwaza kholo ab."

Naina quickly pushed her feet in the cute minions slippers, and rushed out in a haste. She unlocked the main door, and in the meantime Harsh also came out with a dull expression. The decent delivery boy handed over two large blue colored boxes of pizza, and one box of Choco Lava Cake to the breathless lady, and apprised her in a gentle voice - " Payment already ho gaya hai ma'am."

She thanked him through her sweet smile, and The young boy left. Naina gently closed the door, and looked back at her elder brother.

"Maine order nahi kiya hai yeh." She said anxiously.

"It's ok agar kiya bhi ho toh, waise bhi bahut bhuk lag rahi hai...chal khate hai." Harsh spoke with a cheeky smile, and helplessly rubbed his hand over his empty stomach.

Both of them sat down on the floor, and enthusiastically unboxed the tempting Margherita Pizza and One Veggie Paradise. Harsh looked at his chocolate lover sister having choco lava cake alone, and said - "Oye thoda mujhe bhi de chudail."

"Hawww Bhai...no way, you know na I can't share my chocolate lava cake with anyone." Naina replied to him with a childish smile, and dreamily ran the top of her tongue over her soft lips, and closed her eyes in satisfaction.

"Pagal." He smacked her forehead, and laughed.

They both were having the slice of pizza in zest, and while chewing. Naina said in a soft voice - "Bhai, aaj jo bhi hua woh nahi hona chahiye tha."

"Pata hai." Harsh replied.

"Par main bhi kya karu yaar, tu janti hai maine itne saal main kabhi bhi mummy ke saamne kuch nahi bola...jab mujhe Engineering karni thi tab bhi unhone mana kar diya, because according to her marwadi samaaj ke ladke CA ya Doctor bante hai. Engineer nahi." He said in a melancholic tone, and his crestfallen expression melted her heart.

"I know everything Bhai, but aap jante haina mummy kabhi khud ka nature nahi change karne wali, no matter hum kitni bhi ladaiya kar le unse...so better we try to deal with her calmly and patiently...maybe is tarike se woh humari baat sun ne lage? At least hum koshish toh kar sakte haina unhe pyar se manane ki?" Naina suggested him, with a hopeful smile, and Harsh nodded his head in agreement.

"You're right...I will apologize to her tomorrow morning." He said with a sweet smile, and She raised up the last slice of pizza, and spoke - "Isi baat pe yeh slice jayegi sidhi Naina Ranawat ke stomach me."