Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

"Bhabhi...aap jaisa samjh rahi hai waisa." Bhavin tried to explain to her the whole scenario, but just one gesture from Naina, and He zipped his mouth.

She gulped down her streaming tears and walked ahead while staring at her drunkard husband in extreme shock and loathe. Viranch wanted to support his best friend, but Sameer has done wrong by lying to their sister-in-law, so let him solve this matter now. Naina roamed her teary-eyed around the corner and found a myriad of alcohol bottles and empty chips packets. She found a few broken glass pieces of the antique frame lying carelessly beside the table, and her anger increased at seeing the destruction of her bedroom. Sameer stood there, with an innocent face...his finger placed on his parted lips like a good boy.

"What is this?" Naina spoke with calmness in her tone.

"What is this?" Sameer repeated her sentence innocently, and pouted before saying - "This Is Our Bedroom, Jaan...do din me tu bhool bhi gayi?"

Bhavin slapped his forehead in annoyance, whilst Viranch waited patiently for Bhabhi's reaction. Naina tightly fisted her palm, and scolded him in a low voice - "Mujhe toh sab yaad hai, Sameer, par shayad tum bhul gaye ho ki yeh humara bedroom hai koi Mumbai ya Delhi ka pub nahi."

"Hehe." He chuckled, and then rushed to engulf his darling wife in a bone-crushing hug. Naina felt disgusted by the smell of alcohol, and Sameer put his arms tightly on her back while saying in a husky voice - "Chod na yeh sab Jaan...I missed you so much...I was missing your warmth. My Jaan."

His friends started to look here and there to avoid seeing their romance, and Naina just pushed her husband with a slight force. Sameer stumbled upon the red rug spread near the doorway and stared at her displeased face in sincerity. He came forward after composing himself, grabbing her by the waist rightfully. He placed a tight kiss on her right cheek, mumbling - "Don't Push Me Away."

"I Will, I don't want you to come near me even for a moment." She said in utmost hatred and bit her inner cheek.

"Why, Jaan?" He asked her in a soft voice.

Naina glanced at embarrassed Bhavin and Viranch, and informed them in a stern voice - "Tum dono jao...I'll see you guys later."

The rage in her moistened eyes for making her husband drink alcohol was trembling their body parts, and They just nodded their heads obediently...Sameer quietly watched his companions walking out of the bedroom while looking panic-stricken, and Naina closed the door swiftly.

"Aaj kya bahana donge?" She rested her body against the door surface, her arms folded flexibly across her chest.

"Bahana? For what?" Sameer asked his wife and took a step ahead, however, He almost fell on the floor but Naina gripped his arm in the nick of time, and looked at him abhorrently.

"Jaise last time tumne kaha tha ki Bhavin aur Viranch ne mil kar tumhe zabardasti pee la di hai. Aaj kaunsa new excuse hai tumhari is condition ke peeche?" She questioned him with a collected expression, and He gave a thin smile, saying - "I Was Missing You...so I got drunk to feel less pain."

"Wow! I'm impressed." Naina said sarcastically and patted his cheek in pride.

"Haina? Thank You." Sameer uttered, with a sweet smile, unaware that his wife was mocking him for giving such an idiotic reason.

"You know what? There is no difference between you and Vivaan, you both lied to me...and made a fool out of me." Naina finally lost her sanity and clamored at him for deceiving her, and the mention of her ex-boyfriend enraged her husband right away. He gritted his teeth at her, and yelled at her - "Don't compare me with that fucking man."