Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Sameer looked at Bhavin with an expression of - "Kaha Marwa Diya Tune Mujhe Yaar."

Bhavin just apologized to his best friend through his scared-like-kitten eyes, and Aashna was tremendously enjoying the cute battle between Naina and Sameer. She saw how her bestie was avoiding her husband, and telling him some things with a scowled face. She amusingly glanced at Bhavin, who was nowhere to be seen. Where did he go all of sudden? Aashna thought with a restless face and rose from the round chair to find her Crush. She peeped into the kitchen, but it was empty. She then scanned the entire hall, and his bedroom as well...but She couldn't get even a slight shadow of his towering figure. Sighing in displeasure, Aashna was about to ask Sameer if he knew where Bhavin could go, leaving all of them alone. She saw him walking out of the guestroom, with delicate bottles of whiskey and beer. She widened her eyes in shock and quickly rushed to stop him from committing this sin in front of Naina.

"Bhavin." She called out his name in a panicked tone.

"What happened?" He asked her gently.

"Yeh tum drinks kiske liye lekar jaa rahe ho?" Aashna questioned him.

"Obviously sabke liye...don't you drink?" Bhavin asked her with a confused face.

"I do, sometimes...but Naina, use nahi pasand, aur uske saamne hum me se koi na drink karta hai na hi uski baat." She explained to him the reason behind her unsettled face, and Bhavin gaped at her in utter astonishment. Does Naina hate drinkers? Then how could she love his friend, Sameer? He thought with a bewildered expression, and meanwhile, Aashna took the bottles from his hands and kept them inside the room.

"I know, I saddened you...but please Naina ke liye mat peeyo aaj." She requested him in a meek tone.

"Yeah! Sure...but mujhe ek baat samjh nahi aa rahi." Bhavin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Kaunsi?" Aashna questioned him.

"Yahi ke Bhabhi ko peene wale log pasand nahi toh fir Sameer kaise..." He didn't finish his sentence as the confusion increased more when Aashna said or rather asked him - "Kya Sameer? He doesn't drink na? Toh fir...?"

"Hein? He doesn't drink?" Bhavin asked her with a flabbergasted expression.

"What do you mean? Does he drink?" Aashna looked at him suspiciously.

"Ummm No...of course, woh thodi peeta hai, usne toh aaj tak alcohol ki bottle bhi nahi dekhi hai theek se...bahut hi shareef hai mera dost." He said with an emotional smile, only if this fragile girl in front of him knew How big drunk Sameer is and will always be.

"Haan wahi na...aur tum dono utne hi bigde hue ho, bataya tha mujhe Naina ne, kaise tumne aur Viranch ne mil kar jiju ko orange juice bol kar zabardasti sharab peela di thi...It's not that I hate those who drink, but kisi ko forcefully kyu pee lana if he's not interested?" Aashna scolded him with a despondent expression, and Bhavin badly wanted to beat black and blue his best friend for tarnishing his image in front of his crush.

"Haan right! We will take care of this thing next time." He said with a forceful smile.

"Good for you...by the way! Do you love Pasta?" Aashna asked him out of the blue.

"Yes! I love Macaroni White Sauce Pasta." Bhavin replied to her with a cute smile.

"White? Acha." She looked at him with a weird face.

"What happened? Tumhe nahi pasand?" He asked her in perplexity.

"Not really! Actually, I never tried, but I was planning to make Pasta this Sunday, mere gharwale sab bahar gaye hai...darshan karne, main bhi janewali thi, but I got my periods isliye fir yahi reh gayi. So...I...I thought of inviting you to my place for dinner, only if you're free." Aashna looked at him with a nervous smile, and Bhavin couldn't believe it. He was being proposed to have his Sunday Dinner at her house. It was like Dream Come True.