Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

"What?" Naina looked at him with a shocked face.

"Mmm...shouldn't I kiss my fiance on such a beautiful day?" Sameer asked her with a tranquil smile, his eyes lingered on her shivering lips.

"No, I mean...it's not the right place for..." She wasn't able to form words, as his warm breath began to paint her cheeks with goosebumps.

"Kaunsi jagah sahi hogi fir kiss ke liye?" He questioned her with a lopsided smile.

"We'll discuss this later." Naina spoke in urgency, and protested in his tight hold.

"Pakka?" Sameer wanted a proper confirmation from her side, and She readily nodded her head in yes, because right now nothing was more significant for her than escaping from his grip.

"Ok fine...No problem." He pecked her forehead, and smiled.

"Tum hi humara wedding dress design karogi. Ok? Abhi se ispe kaam karna shuru kar do...you don't have much time darling." Sameer revealed a mischievous smile, and Naina was just looking at random objects in his dark room with absent-mindedness.

"Pay attention to me." He said in a low voice, but it was enough to warn her that it wouldn't be beneficial for her if She would avoid him.

"Yeah! I'm listening to you." Naina replied disinterestedly.

"Good girl...well, I was thinking bahut time se, tumhare liye kaunsa nickname best rahega?" Sameer asked her with a bumfuzzle face, and tried to search for a romantic nickname for his fiance.

"Nickname kyu? Mera naam nahi pasand?" She questioned.

"No baba, dekho ab kisi ka naam bhale hi kitna bhi acha ho...unka nickname aakhir koi na koi hota hi hai...jaise mujhe kabhi kabhi mummy pyar se Golu ya Chintu bulati hai, Kanisha di Pumpkin bulati hai jab main muh chada kar baith tha hoon...waise hi mujhe bhi tumhara koi pyara sa cute sa nickname rakhna hai. Nickname rakhne se you know it feels special, bond achi hoti hai...ek dusre ke beech pyar aur badhta hai. Trust me." Sameer explained to her the importance of a nickname in any relationship, and Naina just reflected annoyance through her forced smile.

"Jaan kahu?" He asked her intensely.

"Main aapki jaan hoon?" She asked him sarcastically.

"Thodi si toh ban gayi ho...dheere dheere puri ban jaogi." Sameer caressed her side part hair lovingly, and then travelled his hand towards her willowy arms.

"Toh jab puri banugi tab bula dena is naam se." Naina said with a sensible smile, and He let out a bitter chuckle.

"Someone should learn from you kaise acha khasa romantic mood bigada jata hai." Sameer spoke with an enraged face, and his hold on her loosened.

"I cleared out in our first meeting, I am not very romantic." She replied to him in a terse manner.

"Yeah I know that, but itni unromantic? You don't let me touch you, you don't let me hug you, you don't let me kiss you, you don't let me talk about some romantic stuff with you...toh banda kare kya fir? Apni fiance ke saath main yeh sab nahi karuga toh kiske saath karuga? Batao mujhe Naina?" He asked her with a frustrated face, because since one week He was endeavouring to maintain a close relationship with Naina, and make her feel comfortable with his closeness, but She isn't ready to co-operate.

"Listen Sameer, first of all itni zor se mat baat karo bahar humari families baithi hui hai...and secondly. You are not my husband yet jo itna haq jata rahe ho, haan mana You're my fiance...but it has not been even one month of our official God Dhana Ceremony, toh koi ladki aapko sirf one week me kaise itne close aane dengi khud ke? You have two sisters. Right? Go and ask them, will they allow a stranger to be close to them?" Naina questioned him with seriousness on her visage, and her words coerced him to feel ashamed of himself for forcing a girl to let him kiss her. This is too unacceptable and sinful, how could he just make her feel uncomfortable? Is this what his parents taught him since childhood? This is how a man should behave with his fiance?? No, a real man is someone who knows how to give time to his partner, how to win her heart and trust.