Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Naina was silent with an unsettled expression, and Sameer annoyingly rubbed his forehead. He looked at her calmly, and asked her in a soft voice - "Hi Naina. I Am Sameer Rathod...How are you?"

"I am good...thank you! What about you?" She asked him meekly.

"I am good too...so what are you doing nowadays?" He tried to keep their conversation alive with his general questions.

"Umm nothing special, these days were too excruciating for all of us. You say?" Naina said with a painful smile, and Sameer's eyes softened after looking at her dull face.

"I can understand...but jo kismat me likha ho use kaun rok sakta hai?" Sameer replied to her in a tender voice, and She lightly nodded her head.

"So...kiska call tha?" He asked her.

"Meri friend ka." She answered.

"Best friend?" He questioned apprehensively.

"Yeah." Naina replied normally.

"Kuch important kaam tha?" Sameer couldn't resist himself from asking her inconsequential questions, which compelled her to raise her head at him in amazement.

"Main sirf 5 minute hi late aayi hoon, and I already apologized to you for that." Naina said in a baritone, and He nodded his head.

"I know...I am sorry, woh meri thodi aadat hai questions wagera pooch ne ki. Please ignore." Sameer spoke with a civilized smile on his face, and Naina blinked her innocent eyes in response.

"I guess aap bahut kam bolti hai. You are an introvert?" He asked her with a soft chuckle escaping out of his mouth, and She flashed a soft smile, and said - "Umm kind of...I mean starting me thoda time lagta hai mujhe kisi ke saath bhi mix up hone me."

"Oh I see...Well main extrovert hoon, but I will somehow manage with you." Sameer laughed at his own joke, and Naina just smiled.

"So say something Naina? Hold on, we can play a 20 question game...is se hum dono ek dusre ko aur ache se jaan payege." He suggested, with a twinkling smile, and She cleared - "Ok...but please no inappropriate or offensive questions."

"Oh No No...bilkul nahi, don't worry...agar mere koi bhi question aapko unanswerable lage toh please tell me. Alright?" Sameer assured her in a polite smile, and Naina nodded her head in agreement.

"So aap pucho mujhe pehle. Ladies First." He said, smilingly.

"Umm...I don't know what to ask, actually I have never been to such meetings, so I have totally zero experience." Naina spoke with an awkward smile on her coloured lips, and Sameer let out a disappointing sigh.

"Mujhse pehle aapne kitni ladkiya dekhi hai?" She finally came up with a question, and He immediately answered her - "Umm...maybe 3/4, actually maine kitni sari ladkiya photo se reject kar di, aur kitni sari ladkiyon ne mujhe photo se reject kar diya. Karma doesn't leave anyone. You know, right? So...aap I guess 5th ladki hogi jise main dekh raha hoon in this six months. What about you?"

"Actually...you are the first guy I am meeting, after that unfortunate incident." Naina said in a heavy voice, and raised up the tissue to cover up her tear marks which can spoil her liner.

"Wow...toh aapko aapki family me kisi ne force toh nahi kiya na mujhse milne ke liye?" He asked her in a concerned way, and She shook her head.

Sameer - "Good to know! Do you love music?"

Naina - "Mood and Situation pe depend karta hai."

Sameer - "Oh...which genre do you prefer in music?"