Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The next day in the afternoon, everyone reached Udaipur Railway Station. One by one the excited humans were pushing down their heavy luggage, while some of them were mumbling under their breath about the poor preparations for breakfast. The car arrangements were done right next to the station, and the drivers dressed in Rajasthani clothes welcomed them. They took the bags of guests, and placed them safely in the trunk. The ride to the exquisite resort was simple and silent, everyone was looking out of the window to grasp the beauty of such a scenic view. Naina quickly fished out her phone, and captured a few seconds of video of the colossal sculptures. She uploaded that on her Instagram, and wrote - "Shadi Season Begins."

She knew she would get a message from Sameer as soon as he opened this video, and it happened exactly that way. He called her - "Hey Jaan! Good Noon...did you reach safely? Are you feeling good?"

"Good Noon...Yes! I am fine, and we reached safely. Now I'm going to the resort. You say. Had lunch?" Naina asked him concernedly.

"Yes done, I will have a cup of tea now. Would you like to join me?" Sameer asked her mischievously.

"Aap banane wale hai?" She asked him in a teasing way.

"Dekh sidhi si baat hai, main banauga na toh na toh tu pee payegi...na main." He said confidently, and chuckled at his lack of knowledge about cooking.

"Acha ji! Par main peene ke liye raazi hoon aapke haathon se bani special chai." Naina replied to him in a seductive voice, and Sameer let out a deep sound of "Hayeeeeee."

"Chal theek hai, shadi ke baad teko bana kar pee launga...but don't ask me to cook anything. Na mujhe pasand hai, na mujhe kuch banana aata hai." Sameer said with a displeased face, and his fiance's gentle laugh made him smile.

"Shadi ke baad dekhege woh." She uttered, in a low voice.

"Haan, shadi ke baad toh bahut kuch dekhna hai mujhe bhi." He replied to her in a husky voice, and she deciphered the hidden meaning of his words. She blushed to the roots, and the changing shade of her cheeks told the entire story to her roguish friends.

"Baad me baat karti hoon." Naina informed him.

"Uffo...kya sara din mujhse bhaagti hai, thodi der baat kar ache se, abhi tak thodi resort aaya hoga." Sameer said annoyingly, because He didn't know his future wife's pals were already teasing her limitlessly with their playful expressions.

"I can't talk to you right now. Sorry. Bye." Naina answered him in a breathless voice, and immediately ended the call.

"Kya hua? Phone kyu rakh diya?" Prisha asked her with an innocent smile.

"Tu bhi samjhti nahi hai Prisha. Ab bhala Naina humare saamne thodi romantic baatein karegi jiju se." Aashna remarked with a lopsided smile, and Naina lowered her head out of embarrassment.

"Oh haan haan...right, dosto ke saamne thodi private baatein ki jati hai. I understand, but...humne jab boyfriend banaye the tab tujhe aake sab batate the, toh tu kyu kuch nahi batati humein? How secretive." Prisha smacked Naina angrily on her arms, and glared at her.

"Ouch! Kitna zor se maarti hain tu." Naina exclaimed painfully.

"Aur marugi agar humein kuch nahi bataya toh." Her friend warned her in a stern voice, and Naina enlightened them - "Guys! We aren't alone...yahan aisi baatein kaise batau? Baad me bolugi na pakka."

"Aisi baatein? Haye, matlab bahut kuch hai sunne ke liye. No problem, we are totally free this evening." Aashna said enthusiastically, and Naina shook her head in disbelief.