Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Sameer returned to his bedroom with the help of his younger sister, who asked him to buy her a new make-up kit which is on trend nowadays. He collapsed down on the floor with an intoxicated eyes, his head resting against the edge of the bed. He lazily looked at the silent corners of his room, and mumbled in a low voice - "Kitna khali lag raha hai yeh kamra...uff bhagwan kab aayegi mere kamre ko pyaar aur sukoon se bhar ne wali ladki? I feel so lonely, mujhe bhi ek partner chahiye hai jo mujhse pyar kare...meri parwah kare, main late aau toh mere liye dining table par khana le baithe...Hmm I know meri demands bahut hai, but kya karu, Breakup ke baad koi ladki mili hi nahi jiske saath time spent kar saku. I have been all alone for six years."

He weakly unbuttoned his shirt, and closed his eyes...he could imagine the beautiful shadow of her smile. That smile captured his heart in less than a second. He doesn't know what god has kept for them in his box, but one thing He is sure about is he wouldn't ever feel such a strong attraction towards any other girl. Naina was something different, she didn't try to pretend what She isn't. She was as clear as the water in the lake...she was a straightforward and unbelievably collected person. Her words were limited, her voice feminine and soothing, even when She wasn't around him. His restless eyes were looking for her, for just one glimpse. Maybe this is what love at first sight means?

"Jo bhi ladki meri wife banegi. She will be so lucky...because main use itna pyaar dunga, itni khushiyon dunga ki woh apne sare past ke wounds ko bhul jayegi. Dear Future Wife...please come soon, your husband wants your attention and love." Sameer said with a babyish curling on his dry lips, and the next moment He fell into a deep slumber.

The scene was entirely different inside Naina's room. She was burning in excessive pain, everyone does say that they understand her feelings and situation, but no-one can really decipher through which intricate condition She was going all alone, without her family's support. She had to seal her lips and stay quiet because the consequences of quarrelling with her parents for Vivaan had left her completely shattered. She couldn't bicker with her family, who were already in a deep crisis because of her stubbornness. Even if she wanted to protest against this unwanted relationship being connected with Sameer, she couldn't...she has no say in this matter. This is her life, and it should be her decision, but sadly no one is really bothered about her sorrow and consent. All they want to save is their honour and reputation.

There was no excitement left in her heart for her wedding. They died the moment Vivaan refused to marry her...the most ill-fated day of her life!

On the other hand, Divisha was talking with her mother about Naina - "Pata nahi mummy yeh kab jayegi yahan se shadi kar ke, yeh sab drama dekh kar main bahut pareshan hogayi hoon. Aapko pata yeh Harsh sara din bas apni behen ko leke worried rehta hai...he really doesn't care about our marriage, humein baby nahi ho raha hai itne time se but use koi fark nahi padhta...Main tang aagayi hoon in sabse, mujhe ek long holiday pe jana hai."

"Tu ab filhal kuch mat bolna, jo jaisa chal raha hai chal ne de...aur rahi baat Harsh ji ki toh unhe pehle se waise bhi apne family ki chinta zyada rahi hai...par tu dekhna jaise hi Naina ki shadi hogi, waise hi sara tension khatam." Her mother. Prema said with a wicked smile, and Divisha banged her head annoyingly against the wall, and replied to her in vexation - "Sirf Naina ke jane se kya hoga? Prachi ab bhi kunwari hai...agar usne love marriage nahi ki na toh fir uski shadi karwane ka tension utha lega yeh mera pati. Main aapko keh rahi hoon mummy...main mayke aa jaugi inhe chod kar, fir pata chalega in logo ko kaise kaam hota hai is ghar ka."

"Pagal jaisi baat mat kar, sasural hai woh tera...chup chap wahi baithi reh, aur next sunday humare ghar breakfast rakha hai toh tu Harsh ji ko saath le aana, main unse baat kar lungi kahi ghumne jane ki. Theek hai?" Prema suggested to her disappointed daughter, in a tensed voice, and She hummed in response.