Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

At 6:30 Pm. Everyone was having tea with plain biscuits and some snacks. Naina was on her phone all the time, chatting with her husband. Her family exchanged looks of amusement, and Prachi asked her in a low voice - "Chai zyada garam hai ya phone?"

Naina didn't understand her meaning at first, but soon She understood what her sister meant by mentioning Garam, and Naina glared at Prachi for being limitlessly mischievous. The perky girl giggled, and Naina said exasperatedly - "Sharam nahi aati badi behen ke saamne aisi baatein karte hue?"

"Isme sharam kaisi? Aaj nahi toh kal meri bhi shadi hogi hi na, main koi Himalaya pe toh jake rehne wali hoon nahi." Prachi remarked with a lopsided smile.

"Shut up," Naina said angrily.

"You shut up," Prachi uttered, with a lip-closed smile.

"Hawwww." Her elder sister looked at her in shock, and Prachi couldn't stop laughing.

"Kya baat hai...dono behno ke beech bada pyaar shyaar chal raha hai," Subhash said with a sweet smile.

"Ab do pal main apni behen se pyaar bhi nahi kar sakti kya. Just Because She is a married woman now?" Prachi asked him with a puppy face, and Naina put her arm around her neck, pulling her closer to her. Her younger sister pouted like a baby, and Naina said in a loving tone - "Married Woman hone se pehle main teri behen hoon sweetheart, sirf shadi karne se mere pehle ke rishte badal nahi jate. You will always be my priority."

"Acha hua mummy ko Priority ka meaning nahi pata...warna kehti Naina beta! Yeh kya baat hui? Teri first priority tera pati, tera sasural hona chahiye hai. Hum nahi!! Ugh...Yeh purani soch wali aurat kab badlegi bhagwan jane." Prachi mimicked her mother, with an annoyed face, and Varsha discerned from a distance that they were talking about her only.

"Kya buraiya chal rahi hai meri?" She asked them in a stern voice.

"Buraiya? Nahi toh, hum log toh aapko compliment de rahe the. Aapne kitne ache se sab shadi ki rasam samjhayi...sab important cheezein yaad rakhi. Hats off to you mummy. You're the best! Muawaaah." Prachi praised her mother in a sugar-coated tone, and Varsha blushed deeply in response.

"Bas bas! Ab itna bhi koi mahan kaam nahi kiya hai maine." She said in a shy tone.

Both the sisters looked at each other and stifled their growing smiles.

"Waise...ghumne kaha jaa rahe ho aap dono?" Divisha raised a question.

"Pata nahi! Shayad Europe ya London." Naina said with a simple smile.

Divisha widened her eyes in surprise, wondering Why didn't she had ever visit Abroad? She looked at her husband in annoyance, and Harsh just shrugged off his shoulders in response.

"Kab jaa rahe ho?" Divisha asked.

"No idea...Sameer se puchna padega mujhe." Naina said softly.

"Haye Europe...Itne thand ke time aap dono Switzerland me Chandni movie ki tarah mast romance karna...ya fir Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayege. Uff Mere Raj aur Simran." Prachi spoke with a dreamy smile, and Everyone laughed at her words.

"Yay! I'm kinda excited." Naina said coyly.

"Woh toh obvious hai. Honeymoon cheez hi aisi hai...kaun excited nahi hoga." Prachi winked at her blushing sister, and Naina looked away in embarrassment.

Soon, she got a message from Sameer - "Kaha gayab ho gayi tu?"

Naina typed slowly while looking at her sister from the corner of her eye - "Yahi hoon! Baat kar rahi thi."