Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Next morning was a thorough hustle bustle...and Everyone was decked up in beautiful outfits. Naina was standing in front of the mirror, applying a gentle line of black eyeliner under her flickering lashes. It looked fine and perfect, she closed the bottle, and saw Sameer coming towards her with a mischievous smile. She sighed, and continued decorating her gleaming face. He stood closer to her back, and asked her - "Are you sure na...bahar koi confusion nahi hoga ki dulhan tu nahi koi aur hai?"

"Shut up." Naina said with a flushed face.

"Arey! I am serious, jis tarah se tu taiyar ho rahi hai na...aisa lag raha hai jaise aaj humari shadi hai." Sameer whispered in her ear in a husky voice, and placed a soft kiss on her earlobe.

"Humari shadi me thoda sa waqt hai janab...thoda sabr rakhiye." She uttered, with a wide smile, and unzipped her makeup pouch to find a safety pin.

"Sabr ki bhi ek limit hoti hai jaan, kitna sabr karega yeh banda?" He asked her annoyingly, and placed his chin above her malleable shoulder.

"Thoda aur sahi...fir toh zindagi bhar saath hi rehna hai na." Naina replied to him with a sweet smile, and secured the pricking pin with her dupatta and blouse fabric. Sameer nuzzled his nose roughly beneath her sensitive skin, and She tried to control her hormones, which were urging her to do everything to earn pleasure and satisfaction.

"Sameer please, not now." She said meekly.

"Then when?" He asked her urgently.

"Shadi ke baad." Naina replied.

"Pakka na?" Sameer looked at her with a smirk, and She nodded her head in yes.

"Theek hai...ho jaa fir tu taiyar aaram se, main bhi sherwani pehen leta hoon, then we have to even dance in baarat." He lovingly pecked her forehead, and walked straight towards the luxurious bathroom.

The duo got dressed up like a Royal Bride and Groom, and Sameer chose to wear plain white sherwani, with a piece of colorful handcrafted ornament over his outfit...his jet black hair were neatly gelled, and the red velvet napkin was placed in the front pocket. He wore a Rolex watch on his wrist, and swerved his head towards his fiance, who looked nothing less than a quintessential beautiful dulhan. Naina was bedecked in a pastel green lehenga and blouse, with floral pattern sea blue color dupatta. She had a glimpse of a smile on her lips, when his steel gray eyes stared at her glimmering ones. He lovingly adored her imperfectly-perfect visage, with a shadow of mole enhancing her appearance. Sameer placed a kiss on her forehead, his eyes closed in pleasure, and Naina kept her hands on his shoulders with a blissful smile.

"Aaj jab tu itni khubsurat dikh rahi hai...toh shadi wale din kitni gazab lagegi?" Sameer remarked.

"Aap khud bhi kisi hero se kam nahi lag rahe hai." Naina gave a seductive smile.

"Main toh bachpan se hero dikhta hoon jaan...tu toh jab itni taiyar hoti hai tab mast lagti hai." He teased her.

"Agar itni hi kharab lagti hoon, toh pasand kyu kiya mujhe?" She asked him with a lopsided smile.

"Ab kya kare...koi mil nahi rahi thi, toh socha tujhe hi Haan keh deta hoon." Sameer said with a puppy face, and Naina playfully slapped him on his cheek.

"Par mujhe toh bahut sare mil jate." She uttered, in a husky voice.

"Par mujh jaisa kaha tujhe koi milta?" He said romantically, and pecked her lips.

"Mil jata...dhunda kaha maine?" She said disappointedly.

"Jab bina dhunde hi itna acha mangetar mil gaya hai...toh dhund ne ki zarurat kya hai?" Sameer replied to her with a sheepish smile.