Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

The evening was surrounded with euphoria and mirth as the most happening and adorable couple of the year present themselves amidst the elated crowd, by walking elegantly with a constant smile on their lips. Their entry looked exciting and interesting as their friends and family people burst the balloons filled with confetti over Samaina's head, and the music of Dhol and Nagada started in the background. Naina and Sameer royally amble on the aisle wrapped with red carpet, and everyone was exhilarating with a grinning visage.

"Sar jhuka ke kar salaam hai....Shaam shaandaar...Aasmaan se aa giri hai shaam shaandaar."

Samaina looked at each other with an affection brimming in their gleaming eyes, and The videographers and photographers were covering up the entire scene by moving back and forth...Their strong hand-hold under the envious eyes looked beautiful, and beyond comparison. Their engagement outfits were designed gracefully and meticulously, with handcrafted embroidery work on Sameer's imperial midnight blue suit. Naina looked nothing less than a Crowned Miss Universe in a shimmering metallic silver blouse...The lehenga was embellished with gold foil work, and the light gray dupatta was secured on her right shoulder. She wore a diamond necklace with a design of ruby red gemstone...She looked like the embodiment of a graceful woman, with a slaying smile.

"Chak de andhera...Chand jala de, bulb bana ke...Fikr na kariyo...karna bhi kya hai, bijli bacha ke...Sar-e-aam pila khushi ke jaam shaandaar...Aasmaan se aa giri yeh shaam shaandaar."

They sat down on the plush gray sofa, their families sitting behind them. The entire decoration of the Emerald Bay Inn Hotel was accomplished beautifully, and the screen projector was set in front of everyone, where they would play the pre-wedding pictures of Sameer and Naina...Everything seemed quintessential and idyllic, the strings of glittering lights, the foreign dancers, the Bollywood theme background, the smooth carpets for dance, and especially the love between Samaina, which is growing immensely every day, every second.

Soon, the function started with zest, and The Host came ahead in front of everyone with a sweet smile. He held the microphone closer to his mouth and said enthusiastically - "Namaste Everyone, main aap sabka favorite host Mr.Raj Arora...I guess jo bhi guests aaye hai unhe pata hai hum sab kyu moujud hai yahan...still let me tell you guys. Aaj the most hottest and beautiful couple ki engagement party hai. Please put your hands together to clap for our own Mr.Sameer Rathod, and Ms.Naina Ranawat."

Everyone clapped for Samaina in enthusiasm, and They blushed in response.

"Ok so...aaj ki raat badi dhamekedar honewali hai, kyuki Dulhan ki saheliyan, aur Dulhe ke Bhai jaise yaar...mil kar khoob dhamal machane wale hai, toh bina waqt zaya kiye I would like to invite Mr.Viranch Shah, Mr.Heet Shobhawat, and Ms.Yashvi Shekhawat...Taaliyaan." Raj announced their names with a wide smile and went back to his place.

The lights went dim, and The dancers accompanied Yashvi, and Viranch insisted Heet - "Oye Heet Naach Na."

"Areyy areyy yaar chodo, main koi naachuga vaachuga nahi." He stubbornly replied to him.

"Oye hero naach na...teri behen jaisi dost ki sagai hai." One of the girls said teasingly.

"Haan toh uske Bhai se kaho na, mujhe nahi karna koi dance." Heet spoke with an annoyed expression.

"Kyun? Teri bhi toh behen jaisi haina woh?" The girl asked him with a lopsided smile.

And before Heet could argue with her, the song started, which Yashvi sang amusingly - "Aaj Hai Sagai, Sun Ladki Ke Bhai Zara Naach Ke Hum Ko Dikha."

She went towards Heet, who tried to show reluctance for dancing. Yashvi zestfully wrapped the dupatta over his head and continued pestering him - "Kudi ki tarah na sharma...Kudi ki tarah na sharma. Hay tu meri gal maan ja...Tu meri gal maan ja..Oye..."