Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"Hato." Naina slightly pushed him away with a crimson face.

"Tujhe pata haina...main tere bol ne ka humesha opposite karta hoon. Ab tune hatt bola, abhi main aur kareeb aauga." Sameer said with a lopsided smile and pulled her closer to his chest dangerously.

"Uffo...kya loge tum mujhe azaad karne ka?" She asked him with a puppy face.

"Kal raat shadi hui...aur aaj tujhe mujhse aazadi chahiye hai. Hey bhagwan, yeh kya ho raha hai is matlabi duniya me...ek hi raat me meri biwi mujhse itni tang aa gayi. Ab main sabko kya muh dikhauga!! Haye...main toh loot gaya, barbaad ho gaya." He dramatically replied to her, and Naina cracked into a wide smile, making him giggle.

"Ladkiyon se bhi zyada dramebaaz ho tum," Naina remarked.

"Agar main serious ban kar raha, toh tera entertainment kaise hoga meri jaan?" Sameer asked her amusingly, and She readily nodded her head in agreement. He was saying right, ever since they have bonded well with each other, there hadn't been a single day when this funny man didn't make her laugh with his commendable humor.

"Mera entertainment karne ke liye puri umr baki hai jaan ki jaan, ab filhal taiyar ho jao...subah ke 10:30 baj gaye hai already," Naina said in a soft voice and placed her lips above his tempting one to give him a dose of energy.

"Itna chota kiss?" Sameer whined.

"Tumhara pet bharta nahi kya kisi bhi kiss se?" She raised her eyebrows at him in indignation, and He chuckled.

"Jao abhi...warna main akeli chali jaugi mere mayke." Naina threatened him in a stern voice, and Sameer glared at her before picking up the towel.

She opened the door to receive a lavish and scrumptious breakfast table. Two decently dressed men pushed the trolley inside their room after taking her permission, and Naina understood this was the complimentary breakfast, hence the entire hotel was owned by her husband. How Lucky! She thought with a twinkle on her visage, and the young boys bowed their heads to show respect towards her. Naina wasn't used to earning courtesy and royal service. She just smiled in immense gratitude and thanked them for offering them such delightful food. They left after asking her if She required something, and Naina politely shook her head.

Sameer walked out of the bathroom, staring at the plenty of food arranged on a huge round table. He sat down beside his wife and raised the Toast to dip it inside the tea. Naina lightly slapped his wet hand, and asked him - "Bina kapdo ke hi breakfast karna hai?"

"Kapde pehen kar hi kuch kha sakte hai aisa kaha likha hai?" He asked her with a lopsided smile.

"Haan pata hai aisa kahi nahi likha hai, but still...pant toh pehen lo kam se kam." She insisted.

"Yaar! Bade nakhre hai tere, aaram se nashta bhi nahi karne deti. Aisa nahi ki birthday boy ko apne haathon se khilau...taiyar karu." He complained to her with an enraged face, and all She did was laugh.

"Birthday boy ho...lekin yeh tumhara 5th birthday nahi hai jo mummy ki tarah pehle khilau, uske baad shirt wagera, powder laga ke taiyar karu," Naina said as a matter of fact, and Sameer grumpily fetched the royal blue shirt and beige trousers. He didn't speak to her after her funny remark at his complaint. He silently got ready in an appealing outfit, and only two buttons were left now to close. Naina simply stood up, approached her angry husband, and held the collars of his shirt with a seductive smile on her lips.

Sameer refused to look at her, and She uttered - "Sorry."

"Main nahi maan ne wala." He said angrily.