Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

Sameer was absent-mindedly staring at the painted wall in front of him. Naina blinked her despondent eyes for a few seconds and twisted her head towards her husband, who had an unreadable expression knitted on his face. She sighed and said in a soft voice - "Sameer. Suno."

He didn't give her any response and continued looking at nothing in particular. She shook her head with a knowing smile, and grabbed his strong hand forcefully, making him fall upon her delicate body completely. Sameer gave an exasperated look, and Naina rested her palm on his cheek while saying - "I Am Sorry."

"I Don't Need," Sameer said angrily.

"Baby! Please try to understand me as well... I didn't mean to make you feel bad. Trust me! Narazgi me nikal gaya." She spoke with genuineness in her voice, and her moistened eyes broke the ice of his silence.

"Fine." He uttered, in a low voice.

"Sirf fine? I am ready to go anywhere you want me to take, Goa...Lonavala...Kerala jaha kahi bhi tumhara mann ho honeymoon pe jane ka I am fine with it. I swear." Naina said with an understanding smile, and Sameer calmly stared at her innocent visage.

He closed his disturbing eyes for a moment, opened them again, and said gloomily - "Sach baat kahuga, I never meant to break my promise and your heart...believe me or not, but I know ghar wale nahi manege, agar main apni savings se bhi tujhe abroad leke gaya toh. I know my family, they are good...loving and understanding as well, but when it's about money, unka nature thoda strict hai especially mummy ka. Main bhi chahta hoon tujhe World tour na sahi toh kam se kam teri dream destination pe le jau...but meri situation aisi hai ki chahte hue bhi I can't fulfill your wish right now."

"I understand you baby, and I am ready to wait one year." She said with a sweet smile.

"Pakka? I know tera bahut mann tha Europe jane ka." He spoke with a crestfallen face.

"Haan tha...par honeymoon toh tumhare saath hi celebrate karna haina, fir chahe woh Europe me ho ya Lonavala me. I need only you and your love." Naina rested their forehead against each other, her lips curled into a benevolent smile.

"I Am Sorry For Overreacting. I should have understood tu kitni excited thi abroad jane ke liye. I promise Jaan, I will try my best to fulfill your dream soon." Sameer said in a soft voice and pushed his lips longingly over her feminine one. His wife reciprocated the kiss with an acceptable smile, and He gently moved his hands on her bare arms, while deepening their kiss. Naina closed her eyes as usual, and let him suck the juicy liquid forming in her mouth. Sameer took her under control by swirling their tongues, and She whimpered in pleasure.

He broke the kiss and put his face in the crook of her intense neck...licking his lips all over her sensitive skin. He tightly clasped his masculine hand on her sleek wrist and pinned it on the side of the pillow. Naina gently turned away her head, staring at their interlaced hands. She saw how her gleaming henna was bathing in sweat due to the warmness of his palm, and also She noticed the engagement ring in his finger causing her pain...she breathed nervously, wondering how her life has changed completely, and now She was obeying to all the demands of her husband willingly. She never thought she would give herself to someone who wasn't her first love, whom She didn't know inside out. Destiny really played well with her heart...her line of thought was broken by her loving husband, as He nibbled softly on her earlobe...making her feel ticklish.

Sameer's hand reached to slide up the hem of her Kurti, and Naina mentally prepared herself for another night of painfully-pleasure!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••