Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Passengers reached Indira Gandhi International Airport, and Naina looked around the unknown people moving to and fro. She kept walking a long way and saw her school friend Priyanka waiting for her with a sweet smile. They both embraced each other tightly, and Naina asked her enthusiastically - "Hey baby, how are you?"

"I am absolutely fine...tu bata? Kaisi hai?" Priyanka looked at her fondly, and Naina answered her - "I am good too."

"Haan woh toh tere chehre pe dikh raha hai." She said naughtily, and Naina blushed after acknowledging her words.

"Let's go out." Priyanka offered, and Naina nodded her head in agreement.

Her best friend told her manager to carry the luggage of Naina, and meanwhile, both of them walked out of the airport while chatting about the Fashion Exhibition. Priyanka sat in the back seat and so did Naina. This wasn't the first time Naina had been to New Delhi, she came here a few years back to attend her cousin's brother's wedding who is settled in Pitampura, the roadside stalls selling Chaat, Chole Bhature...Gol Gappe and Parathas tempted her, and She longed to taste them but controlled her desire, knowing that She will gain weight if she continue eating junk food. Priyanka put her blue shades in the Jimmy Choo handbag and turned to look at her long-lost friend.

"So...how's your married life going on?" She asked Naina with a soft expression.

"Too good! Sameer bahut care karta hai meri." Naina answered her friend with a loving smile, and just then She was reminded of messaging her husband about her safely landing in New Delhi. She promptly drew her phone out of the clutch and turned on the internet connection.

"Hey! I reached safely." She texted him.

"Tum logo ke shadi ke pictures dikhana...Meri behen ki bhi usi din thi isliye aa nahi payi warna zaruri aati." Priyanka said gloomily, and Naina assured her - "It's ok, mere aadhe se zyada school aur college ke friends nahi aaye because of some or other reason."

"To be honest, kahi baar log apni personal life me itne busy ho jate hai ki unhe time hi nahi milta fir apne purane dosto se milne ya baat karne ka." She continued with a small smile and opened her album. Naina showed a couple of wedding pictures to her elated best friend, and Priyanka was captivated by the tallness and royal personality of Sameer...he looked like a young king of the palace with the red turban on his head. She couldn't stop swooning over his charming smile, which Naina noticed.

"Haye Rabba...kya husband mila hai tujhe toh Naina. He looks so hot." Priyanka commented.

"Haha! I know...But he's only mine." Naina said with fake seriousness in her tone, and Her best friend pouted in annoyance.

"Yeah yeah, no need to remind me that this hottie isn't single anymore," Priyanka spoke with a crestfallen face, and wondered when would She find her prince charming?

"So! Honeymoon pe kaha gayi thi tu? Maldives? Greece? Turkey? Paris?" She asked enthusiastically, and Naina felt quite awkward to take the name of Lonavala.

"Umm we're planning to go Abroad pretty soon, maybe in the next two months," Naina said with an artificial smile, and her phone beeped.

She received a message from Sameer which stated - "Glad to know! Kuch khaya tune, meri jaan?"

"Yes! You?" She asked.

"Yeah done." He replied.

"Oh lagta hai I am disturbing your private time," Priyanka remarked as She noticed that Naina was immersed in her phone and wasn't paying attention to her platter.