Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Next Morning, Sameer was sleeping in an disorganized manner, his half body was placed on the sofa, and the remaining one was resting on the floor. He was in a deep slumber, oblivious of his surroundings. Bhavin looked at him in anger for breaking his flower vase, and threw a jug of cold water on his handsome face, which caused Sameer to sit up in a jostle. He blinked his eyes a couple of times to get familiar with this place, and soon He looked up at his devilish friend.

"Paani kyu feka mere pe?" Sameer asked him in a stern voice.

"Toh kya aarti utaru teri? Tune firse mera flower vase tod diya, ab main Falguni ko kya jawab dunga?" Bhavin said with a melancholic face, and stared at the broken parts of the pot in the dustbin.

"Saaf kar degi woh...uska toh kaam hi wahi hai." Sameer replied to him normally, only to receive a slap on his head from his enraged friend.

"Falguni kaamwali bai nahi hai, meri girlfriend hai." Bhavin said with a grumpy expression, and Sameer was shocked to know that his good-for-nothing friend finally got his companion. He stood up to embrace him in a tight way, and Bhavin jerked off his hands in anger.

"Kya baat hai yaar! Tune girlfriend bana li aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi?" Sameer asked him with a gloomy face.

"Jo tu samjh raha hai waisa nahi hai." Bhavin said with a straight face.

"Toh kaisa hai fir...bata bata?" His friend teased him.

"Falguniiiiiiiiiii." Bhavin called her sweetly.

The moment Falguni came in front of Sameer, he was unable to even breathe. He was searching for wind to calm down his fluctuating heart. To whom He was assuming it to be a girl with a beautiful smile was actually...A FEMALE DOG. What the hell? He looked down at her dancing ponytail, and Bhavin cuddled with her with a sweet smile. The dog clung onto his shoulders, and snuggled up in his comforting chest.

"She is my girlfriend. My Falguni." Bhavin introduced her to his best friend, and Falguni looked at the tall man, staring at her with a horror expression.

"Yeh toh kutta hai...I mean kutti. Oh no, I mean Female Doggy." Sameer exclaimed with a shocked face, and Bhavin had tears in his eyes when his best friend addressed his Jigar Ka Tukda as a doggy. He looked at him with an emotional smile, and said - "Tere liye yeh doggy hogi...mere liye meri puri duniya hai Falguni, jab koi nahi hota tab yeh hoti hai. Yeh mere ek aawaz pe doudi chali aati hai...Tu kya jaane Falguni ka pyaar, woh mere liye apni favourite biscuit tak chod de. Itna chahti hai mujhe meri Falguni. My First Ever Girlfriend."

The duo had a family time, which was unbelievable for Sameer. He silently took his jacket, and ran out of Bhavin's home before He started again his lecture on doggies and puppies. He was panting heavily because of running in too much haste. He quickly opened the door of his car, placed the jacket on the driver seat, and started to move the vehicle out of his friend's apartment. He stopped his luxurious car before the Sunshine Society, and got down in a hurry. He was already late, his father must be angry at him for staying at Bhavin's place, without any prior notice. He promptly wore the jacket over his red t-shirt, and gently knocked on the door. He was fiddling with his fingers anxiously, god knows what drama his father would create regarding his irresponsible behavior.

He was welcomed by his mother, who said fondly - "Aagaya tu beta, chal jaldi se fresh ho jaa...maine tera favorite breakfast banaya hai."

"Papa hai?" Sameer asked her worriedly.

"Nahi, woh toh Lonavala gaye hai naya plot dekhne." Anita informed him.

He let out a deep breath, and moved inside while taking off his shoes. His mother filled the empty glass with water, and he gulped it down in thirst. He looked at her, and asked her in a soft voice - "Koi call wagera aaya tha Naina ke ghar se?"