Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Naina walked out of the gate with a tranquil expression, and the moment Sameer saw his fiance he couldn't think anything straight. She looked innocently-delicious in this deep navy blue ankle-length dress, with the fabric of red on her sleeves. The gold foil flowers enhanced the charm of this outfit, and the thin border chain spread on her milky neck forced him to invite inadmissible thoughts in his brain. Naina gave a small smile while pushing herself inside the car, and locked the door soundfully. She felt a bit awkward when his strong gaze lingered on her face for a long time, is she looking bad? Or something is wrong with her dress? Naina thought restlessly, and anxiously checked the sides of her kurti to see if something was torn or the stitch wasn't done properly. But everything appeared to be alright, there was no fault in her outfit, so why Sameer wasn't taking his eyes off her?

"Sameer." She took his name in an absolutely soothing voice.

"Hmm bolo." He replied to her disinterestedly, as his focus was still glued on her exquisite countenance.

"Buri dikh rahi hoon kya?" Naina asked him in uncertainty.

"No way! You are looking so pretty, isliye toh meri nazar nahi hat rahi hai tum par se." Sameer said in a genuine tone, and lightly touched her cheek to make himself believe that She was really sitting here, next to him.

"Thanks." She replied to him shyly.

"Tum pe dark colors zyada suit karte hai." He drew his attention back towards the steering wheel.

"Haan sab yahi kehte hai." Naina said with a sweet smile.

"Sabka opinion matter nahi karta, main keh raha hoon na...bas wahi tumhare liye mayne rakhna chahiye hai." Sameer responded to her with sternness in his voice, and began to drive.

"Cool down." She uttered, in a soft voice.

"Hmm...tumhare ghar waise jaldi aane ki rok tok toh nahi haina?" He asked her, once his mood was repaired.

"Umm not really, pehle Papa ka rule tha ki 12 baje se pehle ghar aa jana chahiye hai...ab itna late hota nahi so I don't know." Naina answered him with a coat of confusion on her face.

"Acha! Agar 12 baje se thoda late hua toh unhe inform kar dena. They shouldn't worry about you, also I don't want them to think ke unke honewale damad ne unki beti ko kidnap kar liya." Sameer laughed at his own joke, but His fiance just stared at him in wonderment, as He just asked her mother for lunch. Why would they get late to reach her home? Something is fishy.

"Aapne toh ghar pe yahi kaha hai ki hum lunch ke liye jaa rahe hai. Fir?" She asked him apprehensively.

"Ab tumhari mummy ke saamne thodi kahuga ki mujhe aapki beti ko romantic date pe lekar jaana hai?" He replied to her with an amusing smile, and She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"At least pehle batana chahiye tha na, mujhe kuch urgent kaam the boutique me." Naina expressed her anger through her words, and Sameer said rudely - "Tumhare liye kuch karna hi nahi chahiye hai, itni sari planning ki hai maine, but instead of appreciating me. Are you worried about your boutique?"

"Aap har baat ka meaning ulta kyu lete hai?" She asked him in a meek tone.

Sameer ran his hand through his hair in annoyance, and answered her in a considerate way - "Kyu na loon? Main bhi toh tumhare saath yaha kaam chod kar hi aaya hoon na apna. Aisa toh nahi ke mere paas koi kaam nahi hai, aur main bas yahan se wahan ghumta rehta hoon...mera bhi business hai, itne sare orders pending hai...but for me, right now, sirf tum important ho...aur koi nahi. Yeh phase life me kabhi wapis nahi aanewala Naina, paisa toh aaj nahi toh kal bhagwan ke blessing se kama lenge, but yeh jo date pe jana...ek dusre se milne ka intezaar karna, ek dusre ke liye kuch plan karna...yeh sab shadi ke baad nahi milne wala hai. So kindly forget everything for some time, and enjoy these tiny beautiful moments with me. Ok?"