Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The Sunday lavish breakfast was arranged at a South Indian Restaurant, and both the families were in normal clothes. Naina was wearing a plain black top and jeans, and her naturally-beautiful lips were devoid of any chemical spray. Sameer was intensely staring at his fiance, who looked elegant and classy even in the simple outfit. Everyone sat down on the plush gray sofa, and the huge round table was specially booked for them. Naina was playing with her phone, whilst the elders were planning about how to organize events, and on which luxurious places. This was such a difficult task for every parent who couldn't figure out which hall/hotel/ground would be best for marriage functions. Sameer was least interested in their elderly conversation, and decided to bother Naina by messaging her - "Hi Sweetheart."

Naina opened his message with a shy smile, and secretly raised her innocent eyes at his mischievous ones, and gave a look of  "You are mad." He giggled, and gestured to her to reply to him. He was getting bored amongst their families, he wanted to be alone with his fiance. But well! It's not possible right now.

"Hi there." She replied.

"Missing you." He typed with a puppy face.

"Kyu? Aapke saamne hi toh baithi hoon." Naina replied to him quickly, and looked at his sulky face with a disbelief smile.

"Haan, par door baithi hona...paas thodi." Sameer justified his reason for yearning for her.

"Awww! Abhi se itni betaabi?" She asked him with a lopsided smile.

"Haan meri torture queen, aaj se nahi...us din se betaabi hai jabse tumse mila hoon." Sameer stealthily winked at his fiance, and Naina widened her eyes in flummox.

"Oho! Itni betaabi achi nahi hai." Naina replied.

"Kya karu...meri mangetar hai hi itni pyari, nahi raha jata us se door." He looked at her innocently, and She raised her hand in the air, motioning a playful smack on his head, if He wouldn't stop being too callow and romantic.

"Kya hua beta? Haath kyu uthaya hai tumne?" Varsha asked her daughter with a confused face.

"Woh...woh na mummy thoda haath me dard ho raha tha, toh wahi exercise kar rahi hoon." Naina lied to her mother with a sheepish smile, and Sameer was amazed at her way of fooling people.

"Itna perfect jhoot?" Sameer texted her.

"Toh kya sach batati?" She asked him grumpily.

"Haan, bilkul...batao meri honewali saas ko kaise tum unke damad ko thappad maar ne ki dhamki de rahi thi." He replied to her with a teasing smile, and Naina glared at him for making fun of her.

"Toh main bhi bata doon apni honewali saas ko kaise unka beta, unki bahu ke saath sabke saamne flirt kar raha hai?" Naina messaged him with an excited smile, and all the time Reha and Prachi were staring at their respective siblings. They felt envious of them for having one another, and here they poor souls don't even have any loyal doggy, having a special one is a distant thing.

"Batao...challenge de raha hoon." Sameer messaged her with a confident smile, because as far as He had understood Naina. She has a timid and shy personality, so she wouldn't obviously tell everyone that her fiance was openly flirting with her.

"Main sach me bata dungi." Naina challenged him back.

"Haan bindaas batao." He replied to her.

"Theek hai." She smiled evilly, and looked at everyone.

Sameer was sitting in his place like a king, and his signature smirk provoked her to reveal their clandestine conversation. Naina cleared her throat which pulled everyone's attention towards her, and She didn't look unconfident today, there were some hints of naughtiness on her face, which started to scare Sameer. He pretended to smile, but deep down he started to chant Navkar Mantra to save him from the self-invited embarrassment. His fiance stared at everybody's visage calmly, and said - "Mujhe aap logo se kuch kehna hai. Can I?"