𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

The cheers of the people started to echoe through the halls of the castle. The cheers that I haven't heard in many years. Many years of civil war had finally come to an end thanks to the straw hat pirates and my old friend Vivi.

I walk down the hallway preparing myself to face all of them. Each step echoing to the other side of the hall. My strong hatred towards the castle and my life grew stronger everyday.

My life was pointless as this point. Being pushed aside for years had made me strong and independent. I hate the kingdom and how selfish the rulers are except for Vivi's dad.

When Vivi and Igaram left the kingdom for their secret mission, everyone started suddenly paying attention to me. I had taken up martial arts and self defense classes. I lost weight and finally started to look after myself.

I hated all the sudden affection coming from highly ranked men in the kingdom. Marrying one of them was my destiny according to mom. Getting cat called on the streets started getting normal but it still was uncomfortable. I had developed a crush on a cook in the castle. I completely fell in love with his fake act of loving me until I caught him in his bed with my 'friend'. It made me hate certain type of men and everything they did. I learned to be independent as a child so it wasn't anything new. I'm still looking for my own adventure.

I heard that Vivi and her new friends were staying at the castle of Alabasta. I wasn't ready to face Vivi but I had to at some point.

I walk out of my room wearing a orange bikini top and a white skirt tied at my hip. I walk up to everyone with no expression on my face. Vivi runs up to me arms open and a big smile on her face. I didn't like Vivi but I couldn't hate her.

You hug for a minute before hearing a cough in the background. The hug loosens and I take a look at the people standing behind vivi. A beautiful girl with ginger hair, a swordsman with green hair, a blonde cook, blackhaired boy, a long nosed weirdo and a reindeer? I smile at them

          "Welcome to Alabasta!" 

I say to them. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you".
Everyone walks up to me greeting me back and introducing themselves. Everyone seems very nice except the blonde cook. He just stares at me with his mouth hanging loose. "Oh how I love a woman as beautiful as Vivi" he says as he grabs my hand and kisses it. I smile kindly and remove my hand as the green haired swordsman Zoro hits the cook. "My name is Sanji but You can just call me Sanji-kun beautiful!"

I didn't liked the attention Sanji was giving me. He reminded me of my old lover. I turn my back and walk away
"see you guys around"
I shout and wave my hand.

I'm standing in front of my bed looking down at the dress Terracotta picked for me. She wants me to join Vivi and her new friends for a dinner. I didn't like the idea at first but I don't really have a choice. The dress is red, Skin tight and very revealing. I check myself out on the mirror and laugh at how sexy the dress was and how my mom chose it. My mother walks in looking at me with admiration.

"Did you see the blonde cook? He seems like the type you'd like."
My mothers asks me in a teasing way. I laugh with her.
"I did. He's such a womanizer."
She walks behind me looking at my reflexion on the mirror.
"He seems to be keen on you."
"No way! I think he just likes my appearance."
She kisses my cheek.
"You need to get rid of that attitude of your young lady. Not every man is a dirty cook after women."
"Yeah yeah."

I watch as she walks out of the room.
I take a deep breath and open my bedroom door. The same old depressing hallways greet me once again. Too many memories flushes through my head as I look at it.

My black heels hit the stone floor and the sound echoes through the hallway. A strong smell of a cigarette hits my nose. I look to my left and see the blonde smoking. He looks quite handsome blowing the smoke out of his mouth his eyes closed. I watch him for a second before he opens his eyes. He smirks
"Want to share?"
I shrugged your shoulders
"why not?"

I walk next to Sanji and open my mouth as he puts the cigarette infront of my mouth. I wrap my lips around it and inhale it. He looks at me with eyes I can't describe. I look away
"are you coming to diner?"
I ask.
"Why wouldn't I, I'm the one who cooked it all" he says proudly winking at me. I walk a couple steps and turn to look at him

"I will be the taste tester then"
I wink at him and walk away. I feel his eyes on me as I walk away.

Sitting at the diner table was a chaos. Food was flying everywhere and everyone was shoving food down their throats. Especially Luffy. I didn't see Sanji except when he brought me my food. I can't lie it was the best thing I've ever tasted, but I'm not going to tell that to him. He seemed really arrogant and self centered to me. But it didn't matter I wasn't going to see him ever again after tomorrow.

Dinner ended in chaos. All the girls left earlier to escape being one of the victims of Usopp's tabasco star. I joined Vivi and Nami in the bath. It was quiet and super peaceful until it was ruined boy the boys yelling on the other side.

I look over my shoulder to see the king, Igaram and the pirates lined up on top of the wall wathing me, Nami and Vivi. Nami stands up and says
"it will be 100 000 beli for each of you, happiness punch".
She drops her towel and reveals her naked chest. All of the men get into shock and have gushing nosebleeds. Me and Vivi laugh hysterically.

After the bath you walked down the hallway and saw the strawhats. I really like their company. I even feel a bit jealous. They can live their life away doing what they want. I want to live like that.
"We should leave tonight"
I hear them say. I run up to them and bow infront of them.

"Please let me come with you!" I shout.

a/n
This is my first ever chapter written on wattpad😅 The lenght and quality of the chapters will get better as you read on the story😁 Thank you for reading❤️

ps. english is not my first language