𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

The rain crashes on the windows rapidly taking your mind of the book infront of you. The dim lit kitchen echoes from the rain. You bring your eyes up from the half read page to look outside.

Dark waves splash onto the sea level creating a slow rocking motion. The clouds slowly cover the bright blue skye painting it dark blue.

"I wish Nami was here."
You walk outside of the small kitchen into the on going rain. Covering the top of your head with your arms to prevent your hair from getting wet.

You lower the sails quickly. Igaram lend you a so called 'yawl' to sail on. The difference compared to sunny needed a little time to get used to.

Your voyage has now been a week long. Days until Ace's execution are now lowered to 4.

You pull out a beige small box from your pocket before opening it. Pulling out a cigarette you put it between your lips. As you light it you take a deep breath.

The intoxicating smell of the exact cigarette made tears form on the corners of your eyes. You found the box in the guest room everyone stayed in after they beat crocodile.

You lean on the wooden railing as you take another lung full of the smoke.
"I miss you Sanji."
You look at the bracelet on your arm.

The waves start getting bigger and bigger as the cigarette shrinks. You feel the waves under the ship.

Turning around slowly you notice a huge wave closing the distance between you and it.
"Fuck."
You say as the wave washes over you throwing you over board.

You slam onto the water surface. Your arms start swinging trying to stay on the surface. Feeling the devil fruit take it's effect you slowly start sinking under.

The oxygen in your lungs blows out as you sink more.
"Is this how I'm going to die."
You think to yourself.

"I hope he knows I love him."
Your mind blacks out the same time as you sink more.

"is she awake?"

"We should have just let her drown."

"Captain let's just throw her out."

"I recognize her. She's Y/n-ya."

Faint speach wakes you up slowly. Laying on rock hard but warm bed. Your head pounding and eyes hurting you decide to open them.

"She's breathing now properly."
Feeling a oxygen mask on your face you quickly open your eyes.

A slightly lit room greets you as your eyes start to focus. Feeling the oxygen mask lift up you turn your head.

Eyes flying wider you grab the arm of the man besides you. Jumping up quickly your head starts to hurt.

Your back slams against the bed as hands pin your arms next to you. Strong legs hold yours in place as you lift your gaze up.

Law Trafalgar laying on top of you pinning you down.
"Have you calmed down?"
He asks you before squeezing your arms strongly.

You whine from the pain before relaxing your whole body against the bed.
"Yes. Even if I tried I wouldn't succeed in winning you."

He let's out a small chuckle before lifting off of you. You slowly lift up from the bed now sitting on it.

"Care to explain why I'm here?"
He orders his crewmates to exit the rooms before closing the door after them.

Law: "We found you half dead on the bottom of the ocean. You clearly have a devil fruit since you weren't able to save yourself."

You: "You recognized me I suppose."