𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈

The days have gone by doing tasks for the old man. You eventually got bored and decided to go for a swim. You grabbed your towel and changed into your bikini. It's an orange two piece with thin straps. You walk up to the other "do yall want to go for a swim?"
you ask them. Chopper, Zoro and Usopp are all in except Chopper would just come to watch. Nami, Robin and Luffy decide to stay with the old man. Sanji walks out and sees you in your bikini.
"Y/n-chan!!"
he shouts as he looks at you in awe.
"Where are are you going y/n"
he asks as he grabs your hand.
"Just to the beach"
you smile.
"I'm coming with you!"
"No you wont"
Nami yells and orders him to go cook dinner. You look at him sadly as you wave and start walking.

         At the beach you run and jump into the water. Usopp follows behind you. Zoro starts to train on the beach as Chopper laughs next to him watching you and Usopp splash water at each other. Time has gone by and it starts to be time for dinner. You walk to the house and see everything prepared. Sanji shows you to a seat next to his. Eating at the table you feel Sanji's leg brush against yours. You look at him in the eyes. He keeps teasing you brushing his leg up and down against yours. You cough as a sign for him to stop. He places his hand on your tight and sgueezes it gently. You take a deep breath as you notice him leaning closer to you. He whispers in your ear
"You looked sexy in that bikini."
You start coughing and everyone turns to face you guys.
"y/n are you okay?"
Luffy asks you.
"Yeah everything fine"
you answer quickly. Sanji laughs and turns to face the others.

        After dinner you needed to cool of and went to read to the ship. Hours had gone by and you had finished 2 books already. You hear steps from outside and take a look. Sanji stands behind the door waiting for you to open it. As you open it he walks in and pulls you in his arms.
"Missed your lovely scent already"
he breaths in heavily. He loosens the hug and looks you in the eyes. His hand is placed on your cheek as the other one is on your hip. "You don't believe how jealous of I was of those others getting to see you in that bikini for so long and getting to spend time with you. Now its my turn"
he pulls you in. His soft lips touch yours as he pulls you closer. You're shocked but also relieved. The sexual tension between you two was finally getting released.

        The kiss deepened quickly and suddenly Sanji's tongue entered your mouth. He was a great kisser. Maybe the best one you have ever kissed. He picked you up while still kissing you. He sat you down on the kitchen counter. You started to unbutton his shirt as he did the same. Quickly you both were shirtless. You ran your hands down his torso as he unbuckled your bra. Your bra fell on the floor. Sanji broke the kiss and started kissing down your neck. You moved your head to give him more access. Not long until he started to suck on your neck and chest leaving red marks on it.

         Sudden sound outside made you both startle. You both looked at the door.
"Sanji....y/n where are you"
you heard Choppers voice outside. Quickly you got down from the table and started putting your clothes on in a hurry. The door opened just as you got your clothes back on. Chopper looked at you
"why are you so red and out of breath"
he asked cutely.
"We just had a fight I thought I was a better fighter than Sanji but turned out to not be"
you quickly answered.
"yeah I took the lead this time"
Sanji flirtatious said. You looked him dead in the eye.
"o oh well everyone is waiting for you to come back. We are leaving tomorrow"
Chopper said.
"Yeah we'll come with you"
you said as you started walking towards Chopper Sanji following behind. The sexual tension in the air was strong. You wanted to strip him naked and have him right there but couldn't. You still couldn't comprehend what just happened but you weren't mad about it. No the opposite, you liked it a lot.

       Back at the house everyone starts asking you questions. Your answers were quick and not completely truthful. You just wanted to go to sleep and sort out your thoughts. You quickly got ready for bed and went to lay on your futon. Not long after Sanji laid down next to you. He got closer to you and whispered in your ear
"Good night y/n-chan~".
Goosebumps . He turned around and started to sleep. Your thoughts were running wild as you closes your eyes. How could you sleep now after he made you that worked up with just 3 words.