𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹

The days have gone by quick. Your days started consisting of  Luffy's and Usopp's stupid fights, Sanji's delicious food and Zoro's unusually rough training. You asked Zoro to help you train to become even stronger fighter. Sanji seemed to ignore you everytime you were training with Zoro which made you wonder why. Even tho he did ignore you, it didn't last long. He would bring you tea and biscuits as you were reading on deck. It was sweet of him and you really appreciated it even tho you didn't like tea.

Luffy was starting to get bored on the ship since there wasn't any islands nearby. He even asked about your book which made everyone shocked. You started explaining your book to him and he really seemed interested in it until Usopp disturbed you. He found a new island not too far away which made everyone excited.

"I SEE AN ISLAND"

Usopp yells and he dashes in the room. You and the others run outside and look at the island. It's a small island with a lot of forest. You start to get excited since you haven't really seen different nature compared to Alabasta. Once you start arriving you Nami splits you into groups.
"I will go with y/n-chan to look for fruits"
Sanji yells and walks next to you. Suddenly Usopp and Luffy start running after a goat they spot in a bush. Everyone starts running behind to catch it for lunch. Suddenly you are surrendered by many big goats.
"Great! Thank you guys we just needed to be surrended by ten goats who dont wants us to leave"
You say loudly.
"Someone's behind that tree"
Chopper says and runs behind you for a hidding spot. An old looking man tries to run away but gets caught on a bush branch. Zoro walks closer to the man and cuts the branches with his katana, which makes the old man faint.
"you've got to be kidding me"
Nami says as she approaches the man. Chopper walks up to the man and realizes his heartbeat stopped.
"His heart stopped beating!"
Chopper yells.

The goats help you to the old man's house. You wait around for hours for the man to wake up. Eventually the man wakes up and start asking you to help him with tasks as an apology for making him faint.
"Whatever I'll go get some fruit for us."
You walk off and grab a basket as you go.
"I'm coming with you!"
You hear Sanji behind you running towards you. You smile at him and continue walking. After walking for a bit Sanji breaks the silence "I want to get to know you"
Sanji suddenly says as you walk.
"Why?"
You ask him as you turn to face him.
"I don't know. I can't really figure you out." You walk up to him
"I guess I just don't want to get closer to any man. It's not you it's just that I can't really trust them."
You smile at him and continue walking. He walks behind you until you don't hear his steps anymore. You turn to check is he there but you don't see him.
"Sanji"
you say loudly with no response.
"Sanji"
You yell still no reply. You walk forward "SANJI"
...quiet. You start to panic and looking around. You run closer to the forest on the side of the road. You start waling to the forest. Suddenly you feel something on your back. You scream and grab the thing on your back making you fall of the sudden movement. You close your eyes as you fall. You feel you landing on top of something. You open your eyes and see Sanji under you laughing. Your hands are on his chest and his hands are placed on your waist. You look at him in shock as he keeps laughing. You feel relieved but at the same time irritated. "You should've seen your face"
he says and laughs.
"Not funny I was scared shitless"
you roll your eyes.
"I know I'm sorry"
he looks you in the eyes and places his hand on your cheek. You stay like that couple of seconds until you jump up.
"Anyway, did you find any fruit?"
You ask as you brush the dirt of your legs. Sanji hits his fist on the ground irritated.
"yeah turn around"
he says as he starts getting up. You turn and see a tree of fruit. You start climbing it and cutting the fruit down as Sanji catches it. You jump down and Sanji catches you.
"You know I could've just landed okay without you catching me?"
you ask him.
"Yeah I know I just wanted to hold you"
he says as he looks you in the eyes. You get down quickly as you blush hiding your face from him.
"Stop that"
you say. He laughs and grabs the basket of fruit carrying it and walking infront of you. You stay back and watch him. The sun is setting.

Y/n's pov:
The sun shines on his face and makes his blonde hair look gold. His muscles can be seen through his shirt. I watch him lit up his cigarette. Fuck he looks sexy doing that. He's not just sexy, he's also handsome and respectful.
You get out of your thoughts and run after him. Stopping at his side.
"Can I?"
You ask looking at the cigarette. He nods. You take the cigarette and inhale it deep. You cough a little and handed it back.
"you look cute"
Sanji says as he looks at you. You smile at him. You guys finally got back to the old man's house. Everyone already was there.
"what took you guys so long?"
Nami asks.
"Sanji started doing pranks suddenly"
you laugh and look at Sanji.
"At least you guys had fun."
Zoro says irritated.
"I was stuck with these guys"
he continues.
"Poor you"
you tap his shoulder and smile at him. Everyone seems to be hangry and tired. Sanji starts quickly to make dinner as you go chat with the others.
"How are the first few days been y/n?"
Usopp asks you.
"I've had a lot of fun. I think I will really enjoy my time with you guys."
You keep chatting until the dinner is ready.

Night starts getting closer and everyone starts going to sleep. You are still awake reading your book in candle light. You walk up to the others and see Chopper, Usopp and Luffy sleeping in a pile. You laugh quietly and continue walking. You see Sanji sleeping on the floor on a futon. You see a futon next to him. You lay down and close your eyes. Sanji's cologne smells in the air. It relaxes you and makes you sleepy. That smells was getting really familiar and comforting already. Maybe way too comforting way too fast.

a/n
heyy everyone.
Thank you for reading my story. I hope you guys like it. I'm not that good at writing yet so I'd appreciate if you could leave me some tips and ideas. Please vote for every chapter so people discover my story. Thank you!