𝒮𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉

Having your own room on the ship made your days and nights more relaxed. It also made Sanji sneak into your room every night to sleep next to you. You didn't mind of course you loved having him sleep next to you. You started to get used his habits. He always moved his hand inside your shirt to feel you up. He also started calling you everyday a different pet name. He leaves piles of clothes on your bedroom and bathroom floors that you have to pick up. You started to love him more and more as the days passed and your self destruction kicked in. Spending too much time with him during the day made you feel suffocated. You hated to feel like that since he was really sweet towards you. You used your bad feelings to train more and more. Zoro helped you become stronger each day. You trained with him hours and hours. Sanji didn't know and you knew you needed it to keep it that way.

Sitting on your desk reading your book you hear a knock on your door.
"Come in!"
Sanji walks in carrying a tray placing it infront of you.
"You didn't come to dinner so I brought it to you."
He made your heart flutter with every tiny thing he did. He lights up his cigarette as he goes and lays on your bed. You start eating while still reading.
"It's really good thank you."
You keep reading leaving him alone in his thoughts. After minutes go by you start to notice him moving a lot.
"Are you done with the book?"
You shake your head as an answer and keep reading. He sighs impatiently and starts blowing rings of the smoke from his mouth. Couple minutes goes by until he asks again.
"Are you now done?"
You turn to look at him.
"Not yet."
More time goes by with every minute him asking if you're done. You start to get annoyed by his patience distracting you. He stands up walking up to you. He moves your hair all to the other side as he starts kissing your neck. You move your neck to the side allowing him more access while still reading. You feel him grab the book trying to throw it.
"I'm not done yet."
He slams his fist to your table aggravated.
"When are you done?!"
His voice starts to get impatient waiting for you to finish.
"You're like a big baby that needs attention 24/7. Let me just read in peace for a second."
"Fine"
He walks to your bed and starts unbuttoning his shirt. He takes it off leaving it to the ground. He takes his pants off leaving him only in his boxer briefs. He lays down on his stomach grabbing a pillow under his head holding it with his arm. You take a quick look at him laying down. His back muscles contract from the position making them visible. His hair looks messy just how you like it. You take a deep breath trying to focus on the book and not on the half naked greek god looking man on your bed craving for your attention. After reading for a minute you decide to put the book down. You walk up to your bed ruffling through Sanji's hair. He's deep asleep. You pick up his clothes putting them on your chair. You take your pants of throwing them on the chair leaving you in your underwear and sweater. You lay down next to him hugging him from behind.
"I'm sorry."
He turns around pulling himself close to your chest. You play with his hair while his hands travel under your shirt. Feeling his fingers on your bare skin always gives you goosebumps.
"You smell so good."
He breaths in your scent while caressing your skin. You brush his cheek
"are you tired?"
He nods pulling you closer to him.
"I think I can't sleep without you. No I'm pretty sure I can't."
His words made a deep blush form on your cheeks.
"I've noticed. It's nice feeling you climb next to me late at night when I'm freezing and need you."

His hands get closer to your boobs brushing your skin while reaching them. You laugh as he gets ahold of them squeezing them gently.
He pulls your shirt up revealing them.
"Weren't you supposed to he tired?"
"I was, not anymore."
You feel his mouth latch onto your left nipple wetting it with his tongue. A soft moan leaves your lips. His hand reaches for your other nipple pinching it gently between his thumb and index finger. He looks up at your pleased face while pleasuring you. You bite your lip making him bite gently your nipple that's in his mouth.
"Sanji~"
He lifts your leg to his hip caressing the skin of your inner thigh. His fingers travel closer to you clothed cunt making you eager for his touch. As he finds your clit you moan softly. He presses it lightly as he keeps sucking on your nipple. His fingers slide between your clothed lips. He detaches his mouth from your nipple to kiss your lips. As you kiss him you feel him move your underwear to the side to reveal your cunt. His index finger flicks your clit teasingly. You moan into his mouth.

"ARHGHGH!"
You hear Namis scream coming from the deck making both of you jump up. You start pulling on your clothes. You put on white cargo pants and a black short tank top with black boots. You run with Sanji up the stairs to see what's going on. Your eyes widden seeing a huge ghost ship infront of you. A creepy melody rings in your ears making goosebumps rise on your back.
"W-what's that?"
Filled with terror you try to get words out of your mouth. A skeleton like figure standing on the ship. Luffy starts getting excited meanwhile everyone else is shaking in their boots.
"Let's board it."
You, Nami, Usopp and Chopper shout in denial.

After drawing a short stick you end up boarding the ship with Luffy, Sanji and Nami. You climb up right after Sanji Nami still behind you. Your mouth hangs loose seeing a skeleton infront of you. He looks at you or so you think not knowing where his nonexistent eyes are looking. He walks up to you bowing before you.
"What a truly elegant lady! You're beautiful!"
You look at him in shock and terror not getting any words out of your mouth.
"May I see your panties?"
His question makes you hit his head hard almost cracking his skull. You could feel Sanji's eyes on you. The skeletons high spirit forms a smile on your face. He and Luffy get along really well.
"Will you join my crew!"

After Luffy's crazy idea to ask him join the crew everyone gathered in dining room for a talk. As Sanji cooks the food you sit on the counter watching him.
"Did you think about showing your panties."
His voice is so quiet only you hear him. His question made you confused.
"Why would have I showed?"
He scoffs as he stirs a soup on the stove.
"Remember the Bellamy accident in Jaya?"
Your eyes shot wide open with surprise.
"What's up your ass?"
He stays quiet making you get up and start walking away from him.
"Wait Y/n-"
"Save it not in the mood."
You walk past him to the dinner table. You see an empty seat next to Zoro taking the chance. You sit next to him making him smile.

Talking around the dinner table the skeleton Brook tells you about his shadow being stolen and being sailing alone for decades. You really felt bad for him. Luffy wanted for him to join the crew but unfortunately he couldn't since leaving the Florian triangle would mean the end for him.

As sanji serves the food you feel him avoid you. He sits down next to Robin right before you. The tension between you two was noticed by everyone.
"Are you two okay?"
Zoro asks you two making everyone turn to look at you.
"Yes we are."
Sanji's blunt answer made you seemingly more annoyed. You smile at Zoro before answering.
"Yes."
You didn't like making Sanji but you also didn't like him acting like an asshole. Suddenly Brook stands up and showing his violin to everyone. Goosebumps rise on your arms feeling a cold aura near. Turning around you see a ghost entering the room through the wall.
"Arhhhh!"
The screams of everyone fills the room. Brook runs out of the room. As you follow him his face is filled with terror.
"Oh no! We are here."
You question him making him turn around.
"We are in thriller bark. The owner of this ship stole my shadow."
Closing your eyes for a minute and Brook disappears.

"Let's go to the island!"
Luffy shouts in excitement as everyone tries to convince him not to. Nami, Chopper and Usopp trie to dissuade the captain with no results.
"What if we dock with a smaller ship? It would be safer and draw less attention to us."
Franky's plan made total sense to you and you agreed with him. Franky takes Chopper, Usopp and Nami down to the dock system to introduce them to his new invention. Your eyes widden as you watch them dash on the water in a small boat.
"Wow Franky!"
You praise him while watching Nami handle the boat. Turning your face towards the crew remaining on the ship you feel a touch on your face.
"Eeekkk!"
You scream as the touch starts traveling down your body towards your chest and stomach.
"Someone's on the ship!"
Robin yells as Zoro and Sanji run towards you trying to save you. Your face is turned to the side trying to hide your face. Zoro pulls you towards him pulling you out of the monsters reach. You clash on Zoro's chest. A hand on your shoulder pulls you towards him. Sanji's chest hits your back.
"Moss head I warn you."
Zoro laughs rolling his eyes.
"If you cared for her you would have done what I just did sooner. You don't even pay attention to her most of the time on the ship. That's why she trains with me for hours."
Your jaw hits the floor from his words. Sanji's hand grabs yours in a sign of possesion. You try to tip-top your way out of the uncomfortable spot until Sanji notices.
"Is that true?"
You get startled at his question. Your words don't want to get out making you stand in silence. He let's go of your hand letting you run away quickly to Robin. You slam Robin's chest with your head in frustration.

The presence of the monster disappears from the ship as it starts be pulled towards the shore. The ship gets stuck on giant spider webs at the front gate. You look around spotting the small boat that Nami was riding.
"Look they're here!"

a/n
Quick question please answer in the comments!!
Would you guys like to see more of Y/n and Zoro in the future?