𝑅𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒮𝒶𝒷𝒶𝑜𝒹𝓎

PART 2 to 'heat within us'

Many said I changed after that day. It could be true or something they just said to make me feel better about it.

If I'm being honest to myself and everyone, I didn't change. I never was myself to begin with.

Your outfit in this chapter:

"Are you ready to go?"Law asks you as he throws your backpack towards you

Law asks you as he throws your backpack towards you. Grabbing it midair you feel the weight of everything that was packed.
"Why does it feel like you packed thousand rocks in here."
You ask him weighing the leather backpack on your hand. He cracks his usual laugh.
"I packed you a first aid kit. Knowing you, you're going to need it."

"Are you lovebirds ready to separate?"
You roll your eyes at Penguin and his on going teasing.
"I'll be going."
You throw the backpack on and give Law a slight smile.
"I'll see you again in the New World?"
He asks furrowing his bushy eyebrows.
"We will meet again as enemies."
You turn your back on him and walk the deck of his submarine.

The crewmates hear your steps and rush to the deck. Seeing the sad faces of everyone makes your heart hurt.
"Thank you everyone."
You watch as you near the land of Sabaody. Law walks next to you and throws his hand on your shoulders.
"You need to especially thank me, don't you think?"
Rolling your eyes at him, you lean and kiss his cheek slightly.
"Thank you my hero."
You say as a joke making him laugh.

The submarine slightly hits the solid ground. You look back at everyone smiling slightly.
"I'll see you guys."
You jump off quickly and take couple running steps.
"You know where to find me if your cook isn't pleasing enough."
Law shouts quickly making you stop for a second.

Not giving it another thought you shoot into a fast run quickly disappearing between the tall trees.

I know you are wondering why I was with the heart pirates. The answer is complicated and sad.

The day at Marineford was everything I was scared off and more. The pure shock of finding my father made me numb.

I can't remember the rest, but I've heard many tell me. The words they used to describe me during that time period were cruel. I didn't speak nor show any emotions.

As much as I hate to admit it, Law helped me get back on track.

As crocodile was holding me, he was quickly attacked by one of the marines. I dropped from the height rapidly. Before I hit the ground arms were holding me.

Law rushed me into the submarine and hit a needle onto my thigh. Apparently an aura stronger than any of the marines was roaming of off my body.

The medicine he pumped into me was some kind off sedative. I quickly lost consciousness.

By the time I woke up 4 days had passed already.

Law kept me sane for the years I was away from everyone. Many of his men speculated we had some kind of relationship.