𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑜𝓊𝓉 (𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉)

I'll tell you when to start the music!

The sun shines through the window lighting up the room. You toss and turn trying to find a better position to sleep. You turn to your stomach as you start to snooze. Not too long after you feel yourself being lifted straight up by strong arms under you.
"Y/n are you trying to kill me with your boobs? I can't sleep if they're on my face unfortunately."
You open your eyes slowly seeing Sanji under you with his messy hair and stubble beard. You smile seeing him look this sexy in the morning.
"I'm sorry."
You close your eyes hoping to fall back to sleep as he keeps holding you up. He places you down on his chest moving his hands on your ass cheeks. Finally falling back to sleep you feel a strong slap on you ass.
"Sanji!"
You jump up holding the blanket to your chest. Your legs are spread and Sanji's legs are between them. His hands are now behind his head making his muscles flex. Seeing him like this made your heart jump.
"You can stop starring aren't you mad at me."
You roll your eyes as you try to stand up. Sanji grabs your wrist trying to pull you back to bed.
"Y/n don't I'm still tired I need your body to sleep."
You try to pull your hand away from him.
"You woke me up I'm not tired anymore!"
Your body suddenly slams against his as he pulls you back. He wraps his arms around you not letting you go.
"Now sleep!"
He closes his eyes as you try to escape his grip.
"That's not helping I'm not letting you go."
He laughs turning to his side you with him.
"I'll give you a massage tonight if you let me go."
His grip start to loosen letting you go. You stand up and run to the bathroom door. You exhale relieved as you walk in.

You've been staying in a house in the Galley-La headquarters with everyone. Everyone has been just sleeping the past few days. Sanji has taken care of you by feeding you and taking long baths with you for the past few nights. With each day passing you two became more dependable on each other.

You splash your face with cold water to wake you up. The bathroom door opens and Sanji walks in. He walks in the shower throwing his shorts on the floor.
"Please pick your clothes up after the shower."
He yawns as the water starts running. You lean in the vanity while watching him showering.
He turns to face you smiling at you. You feel a blush forming making you turn around. You walk out of the bathroom and change into a orange two piece bikini. You grab a towel and put on your sandals. Sanji walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower torso. The water drips from his hair on his abs. He places a cigarette between his lips as he lays on the bed. He lights it up and inhales it.
"Stop teasing me like that!"
You shout as you dash out of the room slamming the door behind you. You walk to the kitchen seeing Nami in a swimsuit.
"What was all that about?"
She asks you after hearing the door slam shut.
You laugh
"He's driving me crazy."
She hands you a glass of orange juice as you sit down.
"Are you going to the swim pool?"
She nods drinking her juice.
"A photographer wanted to take picture of us girls for a news paper. It was weird it needed to be a bikini shoot so only I agreed to do it."
She starts gathering her stuff getting ready to leave.
"I'll do it with you."
She jumps up in excitement
"really?"
"Yeah. I really don't have anything better to do."

You sit at a sun bed as Nami poses for her pictures. After awhile it's your turn. You stand up walking to the pool. You sit down dipping your legs in the water and rake your hand through your hair as the photographer starts taking the pictures. After the pictures you decide to go for a swim. Laying on your back in the water and kicking you hear Sanji's voice
"Y/n!"
You swim to him as he sits on the side of the pool dipping his legs. He pulls your face closer to his by your chin and kisses your lips.
"I bought you a drink."
He hands it to you as he looks at you. You take a sip
"Mmm it's so good."
He laughs and brushes your cheek with his thumb.
"Luffy's hosting a cook out today. Save some energy for later you're going to need it."
You get out of the pool and Sanji wraps your towel around you. He hugs you from behind warming you.